good boxing training online

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tons of grappling u find online techniques programs ect but seems like boxing doesnt really have alot i been training half my life so far as a boxer i have good technique with my hands but i can always improve my coaches are old school guys who fought pro in 80s and 90s id like to see some peoples training methods numbers ect a u can always find new things to change your game im a boxer for mma i have short arms for my weight class but im 6 1 at 170 footwork is very important in mma due to not being able to parry cover up as much

JT Van’s YouTube channel Precision striking, he also has a website that sells online training packages.

And

Fran Sands YouTube channel.

I think they’re the best for boxing.

iv seen fight tips tbh alot of guys trying tot each boxing arnt very good one good thing is about old trainers is they know there shit as far as technique goes but arnt very good at training guys and drills to making guys better faster ect

Boxing is really something you'll have to get in the ring/practice to improve. BJJ there's a lot of things to be learned online from fundamental details to advanced systems. Boxing is more about mastering basics and getting comfortable

i kn
Boxing is really something you'll have to get in the ring/practice to improve. BJJ there's a lot of things to be learned online from fundamental details to advanced systems. Boxing is more about mastering basics and getting comfortable
ow sparring ect training is how u get crisp ect i was asking for certain methods of training foot work drills or certain techniques certain strategies ect

i kn

ow sparring ect training is how u get crisp ect i was asking for certain methods of training foot work drills or certain techniques certain strategies ect

there is a thread here with cuban boxing training methods. Also learn to use commas fuckface. @Sinister is very involved with boxing technique and training so i recommend you ask him on here. good luck

Forgot to mention Daskalo Jaco. Bit of an old school Israeli dude, explains well.

I think Title Boxing or Ringside added their instructional videos to their YouTube channel.

If you don't mind tracking down and ordering videos, the Kenny Weldon series of boxing instructional videos are sometimes recommended. They were good enough to help Calvin Brock's dad to train his son to become a heavyweight contender, at any rate.

There's few good boxing channels on YouTube. Precision boxing is probably the best one and the guy goes over shitloads of topics and information.

Honestly I don't think many newbs are ready for "good" boxing videos. Everyone always wants magic techniques and fancy foot work videos when in reality they need to watch a video of someone telling them to stand their ass in front of a bag and throw thousands of jabs, crosses, etc.

Teh heavies
Spacetime's YT channel

Teh heavies
Spacetime's YT channel
Start in the contenders only several hundred hours watching Japanese pro wreseru shoot will give you the appropriate insight into technique to properly shit on the posters in the heavies

I don't know if you want to do this, plus it's basically $600 all together, but try getting a virtual reality headset and downloading one of those boxing simulation games, you probably can get better by using that too. It's like getting some extra work in though.

I don't know if you want to do this, plus it's basically $600 all together, but try getting a virtual reality headset and downloading one of those boxing simulation games, you probably can get better by using that too. It's like getting some extra work in though.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Thats the way to go nowadays buddy

look at the footwork booja <Eek2.0>

tumblr_lyty0cP8NI1qj5go0o1_500.gif

aside from instructionals, you can learn by watching guys training/fighting/sparring..........mighty fighter is pretty good.

I think Title Boxing or Ringside added their instructional videos to their YouTube channel.

If you don't mind tracking down and ordering videos, the Kenny Weldon series of boxing instructional videos are sometimes recommended. They were good enough to help Calvin Brock's dad to train his son to become a heavyweight contender, at any rate.
Kenny weldon I second for sure

There's few good boxing channels on YouTube. Precision boxing is probably the best one and the guy goes over shitloads of topics and information.

Honestly I don't think many newbs are ready for "good" boxing videos. Everyone always wants magic techniques and fancy foot work videos when in reality they need to watch a video of someone telling them to stand their ass in front of a bag and throw thousands of jabs, crosses, etc.

Kenny weldon I second for sure

i see a few diff vids

i see a few diff vids

Watch them all. Take notes. Start with the one on how to throw the left hook, that's a really good one

You can find his complete set of DVDs on Amazon because I don't think they're all on youtube. But watch what you can on youtube for free. The stuff that is there on youtube alone is lifechanging

im mor
Watch them all. Take notes. Start with the one on how to throw the left hook, that's a really good one

You can find his complete set of DVDs on Amazon because I don't think they're all on youtube. But watch what you can on youtube for free. The stuff that is there on youtube alone is lifechanging
e concerned about counter fighting punching while moving ect

Back