Golovkin vs Martirosyan official for may 5

I want to see Golvokin-Murata at the Tokyo Dome

I don't like Vanes, so this is okay.

Canelo's fault.

Called this fraud out ages ago, not saying he's not a good fighter I'm just saying he is and never was legit to beat GGG.

Even with dodgy judges and steroids i.e Mexican horse meat (apparently) and chasing GGG into old age.

Awww Stubhub? Bummer.
You might want to grab a couple tickets anyway just to see GGG fight. I went to see him beat Proksa half to death it was worth it just to say I was there.

Canelo's fault.

Called this fraud out ages ago, not saying he's not a good fighter I'm just saying he is and never was legit to beat GGG.

Even with dodgy judges and steroids i.e Mexican horse meat (apparently) and chasing GGG into old age.

True visionary.

You might want to grab a couple tickets anyway just to see GGG fight. I went to see him beat Proksa half to death it was worth it just to say I was there.

I'm gonna be in Las Vegas that day. Otherwise it's only like a 50 minute drive to Carson for me. Wish I hadn't made plans with family around the GGG/Canelo fight. Could've gone to see them the next weekend. Ah well.

I'm gonna be in Las Vegas that day. Otherwise it's only like a 50 minute drive to Carson for me. Wish I hadn't made plans with family around the GGG/Canelo fight. Could've gone to see them the next weekend. Ah well.
are you kidding me? Fuck man, that sucks. You were gonna go to GGG/Canelo and I was advocating checking out the Vanes fight? Lol. I'm a moron. Sorry about Clenelo ruining your plans. That sounds like a good time. Can I be part of your family from now on?

are you kidding me? Fuck man, that sucks. You were gonna go to GGG/Canelo and I was advocating checking out the Vanes fight? Lol. I'm a moron. Sorry about Clenelo ruining your plans. That sounds like a good time. Can I be part of your family from now on?

Haha well they weren't all going lol. I paid for a few of us to go to Canelo/Khan at the last minute, but I'm not made of money. Just me and my wife. We also have some friends who I met at the Khan/Alexander fight who were going, too.

Yeah man, Canelo kind of screwed the pooch. I'm also not too happy about Spike O'Sullivan. I know that sounds like jesting but it's not. If he had just agreed to terms I could've seen GGG still. But I don't blame him for not taking that fight, he'd be murdered to little fan-fare. It just personally inconveniences me. So, you know, fuck him.

Haha well they weren't all going lol. I paid for a few of us to go to Canelo/Khan at the last minute, but I'm not made of money. Just me and my wife. We also have some friends who I met at the Khan/Alexander fight who were going, too.

Yeah man, Canelo kind of screwed the pooch. I'm also not too happy about Spike O'Sullivan. I know that sounds like jesting but it's not. If he had just agreed to terms I could've seen GGG still. But I don't blame him for not taking that fight, he'd be murdered to little fan-fare. It just personally inconveniences me. So, you know, fuck him.
Lool

Why are you going to see so many Khan fights?

Back