Golovkin to skip June fight, focus on fall showdown with Canelo

no he didn't. their fight was at 170 and nate weighed in at 169. he could've weighed in at 171. he did not cut 2 extra pounds, he weighed 169lbs without cutting, and was roughly around that when they fought. when you get tagged by nate diaz, you will get lit up by pro boxers, that's just a fact.

and i never said he was going to one punch KO him. in fact, quite the opposite. he doesn't need to. he can land a million consecutive shots that will put him down.

and floyd's power is very underrated. he may not be knocking guys out, but he's hitting them hard enough to keep them off of him. and keep in mind the guys he isn't knocking out are world class boxers, who aren't exactly getting KO'd by any glancing shot.

hopefully, we'll never find out, because this abomination of a matchup should never take place. but if it does, i think a lot of people will be shocked at what an all time great can do against a shitty amateur.
Nope Diaz walked into the fight weighing 190lb for the second fight and about 181lb for the first.

You didn't say one punch KO specifically but you did claim he'd get laid out in the first round. Even with a cumulative effect of punches that's not enough time for Floyd to KO Conor. Never going to happen. Something we do agree on is that's it's a silly fight and I don't mind if it never happens. Though I'd still watch it if it was on.

Nope Diaz walked into the fight weighing 190lb for the second fight and about 181lb for the first.

You didn't say one punch KO specifically but you did claim he'd get laid out in the first round. Even with a cumulative effect of punches that's not enough time for Floyd to KO Conor. Never going to happen. Something we do agree on is that's it's a silly fight and I don't mind if it never happens. Though I'd still watch it if it was on.
I'd watch it too if it was on TV. If I have to pay $100 for a PPV I'll have to pass though.

Nope Diaz walked into the fight weighing 190lb for the second fight and about 181lb for the first..
you got a source on 181lbs? and by source i mean something other than conor claiming nate was huge. because the only official number we got is 169lbs on weigh-ins, and i'd love to know why nate would cut an additional 2lbs when he didn't have to.

the 190lbs for the second fight sounds pretty fishy too. GSP was 190ish in his fights. compare him to nate.

Back