Golovkin/Jacobs Prediction Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
I'd blame travelling, but travelling doesn't make you drink that early, lol. The fact I wasn't allowed to drink properly on St. Pattys Day is my poor excuse.

Hey, I ain't judging anyone for quantity or time of consumption. Besides, you gave yourself plenty of time to sober up before the undercard starts and you're back at it <cheer>

Hey, I ain't judging anyone for quantity or time of consumption. Besides, you gave yourself plenty of time to sober up before the undercard starts and you're back at it <cheer>

lol, I'm eating copious amounts of Chinese and getting right back on the liquor as we speak. Going to be a good night.

@Queen B if I don't have to read fat can tweets ever again or Steve Kim I'll send you a signed DLH glove
LOL I wouldnt even last an hour. Gonna head out to the bar and post on my phone

Victor COnte said Danny Jacobs weighs 176 now "all by design". Is that intentional?

LOL I wouldnt even last an hour. Gonna head out to the bar and post on my phone

Victor COnte said Danny Jacobs weighs 176 now "all by design". Is that intentional?

Haha. Man thanks for promoting the fight. Real talk. You're cool people.

He weights 171.4 actually and yes. We are trying to get a few late buys

Haha. Man thanks for promoting the fight. Real talk. You're actually cool people.

He weights 171.4 actually and yes. We are trying to get a few late buys
Do you know if buying PPV via RingTV is added to total PPV counts? Do they even release the numbers? They must have some sort of deal with HBO for it. Just curious, because they dont use HBO production (commentators, etc)

I remember they did this for Canelo/Khan.

Do you know if buying PPV via RingTV is added to total PPV counts? Do they even release the numbers? They must have some sort of deal with HBO for it. Just curious, because they dont use HBO production (commentators, etc)

I remember they did this for Canelo/Khan.

It is. I think the honest number is going to be around 219k on purchases. They do have a deal with HBO. I wish they had done it earlier so I could have promoted it. That steam price is a good deal

I dont really watch boxing. but I hope their is a knock out. I heard this GGG guy is good at that.

Let me get that poster RR.

GGG 12 UD.

Check the post!

Shout out to RR, I thought Jacobs won.

Sucks you cant really bet on sports because a decision can be left to the judges.

Whoa. Your named was something different the other day. Either way, congratulations!

You are correct. It was weirdo before.

I spoke to RR and Drake to have it changed.

Let me get that poster RR.

GGG 12 UD.

Check the post!

Send me your address and I will get it out this week.

Great call. Not many saw this going the distance

My prediction
1st round Danny gets dropped in the mid round , gets up and is very wobbly, moves around and recovers towards the end of the round

RD 2 GGG starts stalking but is getting tagged by sharp jabs .

GGG tries to adjust by jabbing but is too slow and Danny wins the RD

RD. 3 GGG is able to back Danny against the ropes but Danny is able to get out after taking some vicious body shots

GGG takes RD and Danny looked hurt

RD 4

Danny gets back to the jab and starts timing GGG , when ggg tries to cut the ring Danny moves the opposite direction cracks him with some stiff cross and hurts GGG

RD 5 Danny comes out more confident and starts to make GGG frustrated , Danny corner keep reminding Danny to not lose focus Even round could go either way

RD 6 ggg try's to bait Danny but Danny's team did thier homework and land a perfect uppercut hook combo and drop GGG ,

GGG is super hurt but gets up , Sanchez starts screaming and his jeans rip

Danny fients to get ggg to commit and cracks him hard

GGG drops again but is able to get up round ends

RD 7
Ggg is still hurt and get finished

Danny calls out Canelo!

Sherdog screams lots of @RR how they knew

@Seano says GGG was always overrated

Lots of trolls log in to say how boxing is dead

I troll the UFC forum

@Queen B says how amazing the fight is but is not even tracking on social media

Only to be proven wrong !

@Sunfish says a witty comment

Then someone says something derogatory to sunfish and @WklySportsMemes likes the comment

@PUO3 corrects queen b and dubs him

Glorious night of social banter
faux-crow-pie.jpg

This pie did not taste good at all, Will start going back to my rule of film study past 3 fights and not let my emotions choose .

Losing money was meh but I hate not winning .
Cheers to those who got it right

Send me your address and I will get it out this week.

Great call. Not many saw this going the distance

My man! Thanks!

What a close fight. Could have went either way. I had Jacobs wining that fight. This is coming from a triple G fan.

I'll send you a PM with my address.

Thanks!

Back