Golovkin/Jacobs Prediction Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
Yeah, I remember Omar but didn't know the connection. I'm off to the store, get some rest yourself, RR. I know, fat chance, right?

But you're going to have to be up all night celebrating, so...
<cheer>

I'm not getting any sleep lol.

Tonight <GinJuice>

I had to edit a post from yesterday morning that I made about BJS. Yeah, I think he's trash. That's all I'll say. He isn't even worth talking about. On another note, during HBO's 24/7 show I noticed Chris was making quite a bit of food. Was that really a surprise to Danny when Natalie came to visit him or did he already know she was coming? Chris served them both at the end so he must've already known she was going to pay him a visit, that or he intended to eat with Danny. Just something I noticed and was wondering about how genuine that surprise visit actually was for him.

You can bash BJS as much as you want. No cards lol. I'll even undo them if another mod sees that. It was set up. He knew she was coming. She actually was supposed to come in a few days earlier but Nathaniel was sick. They had to change the taping schedule. Chris is good people by the way.

You can bash BJS as much as you want. No cards lol. I'll even undo them if another mod sees that. It was set up. He knew she was coming. She actually was supposed to come in a few days earlier but Nathaniel was sick. They had to change the taping schedule. Chris is good people by the way.

Thanks, I'll keep that down so you don't have to do any of that. I just really can't stand him and what's he's doing. Speaking of cancer, he's cancerous to the division. I plan to celebrate when he fights a top Middleweight and gets smashed, I don't care who it is that's doing the smashing either.

I figured it was likely set up but that's good to know. I wondered why he was making all that food and why Chris didn't seem surprised at all that there was a knock on the door lol. He does seem like a cool guy. I read his Wiki page and he's done just about everything from wrestling (including coaching) to kickboxing & ofc boxing. His education in nutrition makes sense after what I read about him and he likes the holistic approach as the first line of treatment over big pharma "remedies" and surgeries that may not even be necessary. He seems to have really clicked with your team and wants his fellow New Yorker to succeed as much as the rest of you guys.

Well, I have to run some errands this morning. My gf is already hounding me about one of them. Fight day's here! I'm psyched. TTYL man & thanks for fielding those questions I had.

I know it's been said before, but this behind the scenes insight is fascinating stuff - thanks @RR for your candour, and best of luck for tonight

Last edited:
Finland will be also woke for this, good luck for both fighters!

Taking Danny KO 3..I don't post much but like others wanted to say thanks to RR for the info throughout the entire process. Time to make this 4 hour drive to the Garden!

If you want to come to his next fight just send me a pm and I'll get you a ticket. Will help you get autos and pics as well. Most fighters are cool. They'll shoot the shit with you. Danny will for sure but he's going to want to talk about basketball lol
Wow that's fucking amazing. Out of curiosity then if Danny fights Canelo is it more likely to happen in Vegas or somewhere in Texas?

Love RR as a big brother and Danny is a high character fella but fights come to skill and talent. Just think Gennady has better power and fundamentals.

Going with GGG 9th round TKO ref stoppage.

Ordering the fight on Directtv

He's not up yet but he'll be in the low 70s in the ring. Probably 73. We initially thought 79 but that is going to be high. We have a scale here so I'll tell you once he wakes up in an hour and eats something. We don't have a rehydration clause in the contract. Being honest we aren't even going to to pay the sanctioning fees to keep the belts anyways. Floyd taught me well lol

Quoting for reference.

Wow that's fucking amazing. Out of curiosity then if Danny fights Canelo is it more likely to happen in Vegas or somewhere in Texas?

Canelo's call but if we have a say it would be in Jerry world. Dallas

I dont know if you went too far with that, or if thats the funniest thing ive seen on here in a while....
A cancer transition...savage.

Yeah man it was early this morning when RR and I were talking about Danny beating his bone cancer and that was fresh on my mind. I immediately thought of BJS lol. Not my finest moment in terms of wording and correlation. Wait until Billy gets beat down and you'll see this forum erupt with joy. I'm not sure he has a single legitimate fan anywhere. I've never seen one here, over at Boxing Scene's forums or in the YTBC.

GGG in 4, and it wont be a bore, you whore.
<13>

I still dunno who to pick. Driving me nuts as I've watched a ridiculous amount of tape on these guys.

I still slightly favor GGG because of his chin and Danny gets off balanced at times and gets KD on occasion. Hope he worked on the "push back" a ton. Technically speaking, he's right there with GGG. Especially when he's fighting calculated.

"Posted at 6:26AM"
<{jackyeah}>

I'd blame travelling, but travelling doesn't make you drink that early, lol. The fact I wasn't allowed to drink properly on St. Pattys Day is my poor excuse.

Taking Danny KO 3..I don't post much but like others wanted to say thanks to RR for the info throughout the entire process. Time to make this 4 hour drive to the Garden!

Jealous! A fight the Garden? Nice.

Love RR as a big brother and Danny is a high character fella but fights come to skill and talent. Just think Gennady has better power and fundamentals.

Going with GGG 9th round TKO ref stoppage.

Ordering the fight on Directtv

I'm actually going to do you a solid on Pac. I have a 20x30 signed by him from the Diaz fight that I'll send you. Shoot me your addy and thanks for ordering the fight.

I'm giving away a ton of stuff lol.

@Queen B if I don't have to read fat can tweets ever again or Steve Kim I'll send you a signed DLH glove

Back