golfer resembles Ronda Rousey

Nope, it would just let us all know you're a loser who fucks things uglier than Ronda.

Good job. :)

We get it, you think ronda is gorgeous. They got WiFi at the looney bin? Gtfo with this shit.

Listen to yourself. Your logic is that I think ronda is ugly so my gf must be even uglier??

Meanwhile you think ronda is gorgeous making your gf a dime? You are legitimately an idiot.

We get it, you think ronda is gorgeous.

EHHHHHH. Wrong. I'm simply here to call you out for your bullshit. Go read my posts in this thread and feel even stupider.

They got WiFi at the looney bin? Gtfo with this shit.

Why, are you using it as a source for online dating?

Listen to yourself. Your logic is that I think ronda is ugly so my gf must be even uglier??

Lol you can't read?!

My logic is you claimed your girl was fine, and were too scared to back it up. If you're admittedly a pussy, why are you talking shit to anyone? Don't throw stones from the glass house you hide your ugly, fat boyfriend in.

Meanwhile you think ronda is gorgeous making your gf a dime? You are legitimately an idiot.

....he said after letting everyone know he can't read. Go quote my first post in this thread. :)

EHHHHHH. Wrong. I'm simply here to call you out for your bullshit. Go read my posts in this thread and feel even stupider.

Why, are you using it as a source for online dating?

Lol you can't read?!

My logic is you claimed your girl was fine, and were too scared to back it up. If you're admittedly a pussy, why are you talking shit to anyone? Don't throw stones from the glass house you hide your ugly, fat boyfriend in.

....he said after letting everyone know he can't read. Go quote my first post in this thread. :)

Nobody post pics of their gf on sherdog including you and you know exactly why. Where is the pic of your gf? Anyone who defends rondas looks has a whale for a gf. Scientific fact

Holy shit, she actually does look like Ronda.

And about the same size as weigh-in Ronda as well

Nobody post pics of their gf on sherdog including you and you know exactly why. Where is the pic of your gf? Anyone who defends rondas looks has a whale for a gf. Scientific fact

I'm not the one who made claims and failed to back them up. You are. I don't need the reasons you're scared, the fact is enough. But thanks. :)

I'm not the one who made claims and failed to back them up. You are. I don't need the reasons you're scared, the fact is enough. But thanks. :)

So you admit that your gf looks like 10lbs of shit in a 5lbs bag. Gotcha.

Move along. You can't and won't win this.

LOL win what? The "how dumb can I look" contest you're having with yourself?

Tell me more about how hot I think Ronda is, Captain Illiteracy. :)

293zn10.gif

Back