XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
419e5c41-8517-429b-995c-74bf769bcdea.jpg

JFW- Randy Caballero-Jesus Ruiz
WW- Mauricio Herrera-Hector Velasquez
FlyW- Marlen Esparza-Rachel Sazoff

3/27 5 PST/ 6 MST/ 7 CST/ 8 EST prelims ESPN3.
7 PST/ 8 MST/ 9 CST/ 10 EST ESPN, ESPNDeportes.

Why is Quigley main event over Caballero?

and lol at Golden Boy trying to jump on that female boxer bandwagon. Marlen will never come close to being a popular fighter, no potential compared Claressa Shields and Katie Taylor. I think they should try to sign the Dr. Pepper girl because at least shes hot

3/27 5 PST/ 6 MST/ 7 CST/ 8 EST prelims ESPN3.
7 PST/ 8 MST/ 9 CST/ 10 EST ESPN, ESPNDeportes.

Its actually on ESPN 2, not ESPN.

Im not sure why they are using the hashtag #GBPonESPN.

Most people are gonna check ESPN and not see anything. It also sounds too much like #PBCon whatever network.

Its a good quadruple header for a non-Saturday night show though

Nice to see ESPN using their online platform on ESPN3 to broadcast the undercard fights. Pedantic point though, we're in daylight time now so those starting times are EDT not EST.

Sazoff- 109
Esparza- 110

Ruiz- 121.6
Caballero- 121.6

Tapia- 159.8
Quigley- 160

Why is Quigley main event over Caballero?

and lol at Golden Boy trying to jump on that female boxer bandwagon. Marlen will never come close to being a popular fighter, no potential compared Claressa Shields and Katie Taylor. I think they should try to sign the Dr. Pepper girl because at least shes hot

Its actually on ESPN 2, not ESPN.

Im not sure why they are using the hashtag #GBPonESPN.

Most people are gonna check ESPN and not see anything. It also sounds too much like #PBCon whatever network.

Its a good quadruple header for a non-Saturday night show though
Geesh, already pointing out flaws

Anyway, GBP signed some crazy deal with ESPN for 20 plus fight cards a year or something like that so expect a lot of this, and both the co an main event aren't too bad

So how much did Oscar pay Ronda to write this?

Big odds on offer for a very game Jesus Ruiz to upset Randy Caballero who is coming off a thirteen month layoff and now competing up at super bantamweight. He made weight this time, but hasn't in the past. Will be interesting to see if Caballero's power carries up to 122 pounds or if Ruiz can use his experience to make it ugly. Rooting for the underdog here in the co-main event. Would love to see a Quigley mid-rounds KO over Tapia in the main event however.

Herrera-Velasquez up now WW.

Weird false start and ill timed commercials.

Hopkins doing color, along side Bernardo.

Fuck espn3.
Poor start aside, ESPN is smart to stream boxing undercards ahead of their tv card. The video quality is always great, when I watch Glory live for example.

Illegal stream working better than espn3.

And yes, it just cut out for me too. Back to the ESPN logo.

Back