Golden Boy MMA: Liddell vs. Ortiz 3, 8PM ET Prelims, 9PM ET/6PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

lmao I just realized the co-main event fight was a LHW fight

i thought they were fighting at 135. fuckin midgets man lmao

I can't create a post, so I gotta ask it here. Is there any MMA female fight going on? Or one that occurred recently? Thanks.

Your dog looked very sweet. I just noticed your avatar, and just wanted to say sorry for your loss.

Thanks bro. Holidays days like Thanksgiving usually the worst as it’s the first without him. Appreciate the comment, he really was.

Why didn’t Tito just submit him? It would have been the respectable thing to do.

Would have at least been interesting to see him try to put Chuck's unconscious body into a gogoplata rather than punching his sleeping head while he was on the ground.

Thanks bro. Holidays days like Thanksgiving usually the worst as it’s the first without him. Appreciate the comment, he really was.

The worst is like little moments where you see areas that he used to be in, like little areas he liked to lie down in, or walk past, etc, but now, you see that area and he's not there, it's just so vacant.

The worst is like little moments where you see areas that he used to be in, like little areas he liked to lie down in, or walk past, etc, but now, you see that area and he's not there, it's just so vacant.

Right on the nose and he’s had plenty of spots he claimed his own.

chuck out like that is like nostalgia.... that's why he's been out of fighting

Damn he looked so slow even Tito seemed like a good striker.

WTF was up with security trying to interupt Tito's signature digging grave thing

Ridiculous fight for Chuck. He must not have sparred at all and kept his head in the sand. If he tested himself in training, he'd know he has no punch resistance. Unless he knew he sucked but needed the payday. He's really badly diminished beyond his years. Seemed like a 70 year old in there.

Chuck got what he deserved.

How fucking delusional was he, seriously? Him and Wandy both destroying their legacy losing to guys they murdered in their primes. Sad.

Wanderlei is definitely is on the short list as a possible future opponent.

Did Chuck submit Tito during his two wins?
That was a different thing man. I genuinely felt sorry for Chuck out there.
I remember when Matt Hughes fought Royce, Matt clearly could have broken his arm when he had him in that armbar, but Matt knew he could win (everyone did at that point), so he let it go and finished the fight in another way.
It was just a very sad fight.

No sympathy for Chuck, blew all of his money on stupid shit that not only forced him to have to fight again but no doubt contributed to how poorly he's aged. It's not like he's some dumb uneducated athlete either, he has a degree in finance.

I too was curious as to whether or not Chuck needed the money, but apparently that isn't the case and is still listed as one of the richest MMA fighters with a Net worth of approximately 14 million dollars.

That was a different thing man. I genuinely felt sorry for Chuck out there.
I remember when Matt Hughes fought Royce, Matt clearly could have broken his arm when he had him in that armbar, but Matt knew he could win (everyone did at that point), so he let it go and finished the fight in another way.
It was just a very sad fight.

I only watched that fight once, live when it happened, but the way I remember it is Matt yanking that arm as far as he could make it bend.

Back