Golden Boy Chuck/Tito PPV Complete Card Released

Just makes it look like a mess. People don't even pay attention to anything beyond 10 or 12 fights on listing. And we all know the arena is going to be completely empty during this pre-prelim.
I agree, but messy or not its better to have unknown fighters on the advertising than having none at all.

Why not Bigfoot Silva vs. Cota in the co-main, Escudero vs. Tibau at 155, and Grove vs. Lawlor on PPV card?

Fights that can go on any time
if a fight last 1 minute, a swing fight gets thrown in
anything left might go on after the main
a fight that you'll see if the ppv fights are too short and they need to fill up some time

it's sad that they're expecting people to put their hand in their pockets and pay for this
Thanks, gentlemen.
The more you know!

DpkKQNhV4AArSGa.jpg:large
Isiah culpepper has been a ammy since 2013 WTF I used to train with him years ago. I used to spar his big brother who was a horrible HW with no cardio.

In all honesty it doesn't look too bad. The problem with it is the 50 dollar asking price. I guess they are hoping Chuck and Tito still carry enough value that the fans are willing to pay that

Groves last fight in bellator was hilarious. It looked like he had no interest in being there
It was a split decision loss to his friend. So how is that having no interest?

FYI
None of this is "promotional" and most fights are not confirmed
Meltzer said they had to submit projected bouts to the AC & someone released it

FYI
None of this is "promotional" and most fights are not confirmed
Meltzer said they had to submit projected bouts to the AC & someone released it
So the card could be even worse than this conceivably.

Tom Lawlor replying to a tweet why he didn't say he was fighting on the card ...

Haven't event seen an advertisement for the fight?‍♂️

Believe this fight will be on DAZN. Just received an email saying that Golden Boy and DAZN made a deal. If this isn't on DAZN, Canelo is for sure gonna be.

Believe this fight will be on DAZN. Just received an email saying that Golden Boy and DAZN made a deal. If this isn't on DAZN, Canelo is for sure gonna be.

No this is PPV
Canelo fights will be on DAZN

Haven't event seen an advertisement for the fight?‍♂️

there are none yet for the fight card the fight card is far from official
That list is the 'proposed line-up" they had to submit to AC

There will be swings suspended for the ceiling where the fighters can fight from. Adds another dimension to this stacked card

giphy.gif

Conjures this to mind...

Back