Goldberg's face reaction to Anderson Silva KO at UFC 162

I basically was sitting there in disbelief, considering even for an idiotic microsecond that Anderson had taken a dive. My brother jumped up and shouted "That's what you get, you cocky bastard! YEAAAH!"

Its the look every single person in the arena and everyone at home watching had. You cant process what just happened. I had the same look on my face for probably 5 minutes after it happened.

Watching any highlights from the fight and seeing Anderson acting like that makes me so happy he got koed. This is coming from someone who wanted him to win before the fight started. Embarrassing

goldie1_zps60aad534.gif

The video highlights how much Silva wasn't taking the fight seriously.

Journalists are supposed to be impartial not commentators. They arent reporting news or world events, theyre entertainers paid to hype the fight.

This. There is no journalistic integrity for a commentator.

Helwani is the best we've got in that regard.

I know people give Goldberg shit but this guy totally loves his job... Its obvious how much respect he has for the fighters and the fans...

Anderson's facial expressions were kind of funny but his corner was right. He needed to get serious because he missed a lot of perfect opportunities to counter while he was dancing and acting wobbled.

Still Jones butthurt takes the cake!

I caught this on Insider yesterday. He looked beyond stunned, just absolutely speechless. What's amazing to me, not to be a broken record, is how an American can see a nice, humble, respectful American knock this clown out, and be visibly upset. He should be overjoyed.

Haha, came here to post thread about dat Goldie's face, glad to see I'm not the only one who spotted this gif worth face :icon_chee

Poor Goldie doesn't know where he is, this is why I love Goldie, so goofy :icon_chee...not like that robot Anik

Back