Gokhan Saki makes his UFC debut in 2 more days!!

shame it's against an absolute bum. If he wins it means nothing. If he loses I don't want to see him ever again
Hunto lost his first & a lot of mma fights early on, now he's a legend.

Hopefully he can make his striking work in MMA.

But according to TJ De Santis and the other know-nothing he had on his podcast, Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost - therefore kickboxing sucks and Saki sucks.

Gokhan is the best kickboxer that will enter UFC ( aure Crocop was also great )
skill wise,he is above of any UFC fighter in terms stand up fight.
actualy I am happy to see him not against a good grappler.
just give him pure strikers and see the diffeent of kickboxing and MMA striking.

anyway,since this is UFC, hope he worked hard on his TDD

shame it's against an absolute bum. If he wins it means nothing. If he loses I don't want to see him ever again

His opponent is far from a bum. It's against a good mid level UFC fighter. As his 2nd MMA fight and first in a decade it's actually insane. if he wins this fight then he might become a serious contender

this is mayweather vs mcgregor all over again. hes a kickboxer, hes not good at mma and started too late to ever become good at it. kickboxing is very different from mma striking and that doesnt even include takedowns & groundgame.

giphy.gif

He needs to fight a bum because he himself is one, 0-1 record against an even worse bum.

Not that he isn't an amazing kickboxer, he just needs to take his time and get acclimatized to mma so he doesn't get toney'd by better fighters.

What is it with his 2004 fight? Rival doesnt seem like the ideal fight for what is basically his MMA debut, dude made it to the UFC undefeated and got two wins until he ran into a 3 fight losing streak, which very well could end against Saki.

Hunto lost his first & a lot of mma fights early on, now he's a legend.

It's crazy how he was what, 0-6 before signing with the UFC and they just wanted to buy out his Pride contract and cut their losses.

That was horrible to watch live. I'm a big Tyrone Spong fan. Gokhan was a complete gentleman, went and tried helping him when Tyrone was on the ground. Not like Weidman when Anderson snapped his shit.
Maybe Saki went to help because Spong is a nice guy. As for the other example...

i think the 2 most likely outcomes

1-he gets taken down and grapple dominated

2-he keeps it standing and wins, but struggles to finish his opponent and gets hit more than people expect, then kickboxing fans get bery defensive that there is only a marginal difference in skill

Back