Gokhan Saki makes his UFC debut in 2 more days!!

A

AusMMAfan

I never though this day would come.

Although Saki had tried MMA before but like Badr Hari he always preferred kickboxing<Citation not needed>.

Maybe it is because Rico is dominated the Kickboxing scene that Saki decided his hand at MMA.

Anyways their lost is our gain and hopefully Saki has been training with UbeReem and gets the W this coming weekend.

War Saki!

shame it's against an absolute bum. If he wins it means nothing. If he loses I don't want to see him ever again

shame it's against an absolute bum. If he wins it means nothing. If he loses I don't want to see him ever again

True, but it is first fight. If he does well he can take a step up in competition and hopefully he developes his MMA skills a long the way with each win.

then you sir are not a fan of him nor the sport.

"If you lose once, I'll never watch you again"!

Good he needs to showcase his skills and if he loses then well he lost.

i would like to see his 2004 fight too, but it seems it's imposible.

His opponent will try to death for grappling him

I never though this day would come.

Although Saki had tried MMA before but like Badr Hari he always preferred kickboxing.

Maybe it is because Rico is dominated the Kickboxing scene that Saki decided his hand at MMA.

Anyways their lost is our gain and hopefully Saki has been training with UbeReem and gets the W this coming weekend.

War Saki!
It's most likely because he doesn't like the way GLORY handles things. He said if I remember correctly that they won't give him the Rico fight again because they want to protect their golden goose champion. He has btw beaten Rico in their fight. Gohkan was incorrectly handed a knockdown when it was a slip causing him to lose the fight. He clearly won.

+ it's possible that there's more money to make in the UFC at the moment. Especially if he were to become champion.

Just a reminder: fights are on this Friday night instead of Saturday

Tyrone+Spong+Shatters+His+Leg+Against+Gokhan+Saki+Glory+15.gif

Cannot wait to see how Saki fares in the UFC. Have been looking forward to his debut ever since it was announced. Part of me is clinging to hope that soon Tyrone Spong and Rico Verhoeven follow suit. I doubt it but a man can dream they will soon be in the UFC

Good he needs to showcase his skills and if he loses then well he lost.

The UFC probably think if he does have potential then he's likely to get a highlight reel finish, that kind of thing doesn't need the greatest comp to sell a fighter.

Hope he's one of those dudes that can just brute strength his way out of grappling scenarios. He's gonna have a tough time if not. Look forward to his debut

rooting for him but he's getting his ass kicked

Cannot wait to see how Saki fares in the UFC. Have been looking forward to his debut ever since it was announced. Part of me is clinging to hope that soon Tyrone Spong and Rico Verhoeven follow suit. I doubt it but a man can dream they will soon be in the UFC
Spong did not look good in MMA.

And he is a boxer now. He fought guys with 0-14, 0-15 and 6-11 records this year. He is stepping up his game fighting a 15-4 guy tho.

Spong did not look good in MMA.

And he is a boxer now. He fought guys with 0-14, 0-15 and 6-11 records this year. He is stepping up his game fighting a 15-4 guy tho.
Daniel Ghita would be good for 2-3 fights. I would like to see Ghita vs JDS.

Back