Gokan Saki v Jimi Manuwa

He's not ready. Keep him out of the top 10.

Corey Anderson seems about the right skill level for Saki to beat up.

Fuck that, give him a couple fun fights while he develops before putting him in with someone who will cling onto and hug him for 3 rounds.

Fuck that, give him a couple fun fights while he develops before putting him in with someone who will cling onto and hug him for 3 rounds.

His grappling looked pretty good to me and Manuwa isn't exactly a master grappler.

Honestly I could see this happening as I'd imagine Saki is on a pretty large contract so the UFC will want him in bigish fights pretty soon, especially outside of Japan were his draw isn't going to be nearly as big.

His grappling looked pretty good to me and Manuwa isn't exactly a master grappler.

Honestly I could see this happening as I'd imagine Saki is on a pretty large contract so the UFC will want him in bigish fights pretty soon, especially outside of Japan were his draw isn't going to be nearly as big.

My post was a response to someone suggesting Cory Anderson..

Saki KO unless Jimi actually mixes his martial arts.

I wish Manuwa had a chin. I think Corey Anderson or Gian Villante should be the next fight

Saki is the most technical kickboxer ever and many high class kickboxers agree with that. Not the most powerful but most technical. It is so funny to compare manuwa to saki. If you ever watch Saki punching you already woudnt compare them. I also understand this isnt a kickboxing match. If Manuwa gets Saki down couple of times then there will be another ending for this fight but as long as Manuwa decides to stand Saki kills.

I'd like to see manuwa keep his hands up and work on his defense more his offensive punches r absolutely brutal him against Corey Anderson he went down like he got shot lol

Back