Gokan Saki v Jimi Manuwa

mjcmma

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Any of you sherbros up for some of that sweet action? Discuss!

akiPX6x.gif

He should be fighting someone at the level of Mousasi or David Branch.

Vs Manuwa or Oezdemir. Great fights. They'll probably go with someone in the top 20 though.

yall want another wheelchair jimmy?

Corey Anderson seems about the right skill level for Saki to beat up.

Manuwa is already fighting at the card in Poland.

But maybe down the line we could see it. Manuwa usually stands with his opponents but that would not be a good idea vs Saki. If that matchup ever happened we might see the one and only appearance of D1 Manuwa

fr he gonna be in one soon with all the killers you want him matched up with lol. he can wreck bums on prelims and undercards but in his big fights he gets wrecked. dude is a exciting gatekeeper whos gonna tween in between being a title contender and being a step away

An escalation of competition, but a neat matchup. Maybe Tyson Pedro or Bearjew first

Corey Anderson seems about the right skill level for Saki to beat up.
I would be hyped for that fight but that might be too early for Saki. Corey has above avergae wrestling for the current LHW division. There are plenty of other guys that have weaker takedowns that I would rather see Saki fight.

Not saying they need to protect Saki and baby him, but damn we need to give him just a LITTLE bit of development because he is still so raw and only has 2 MMA fights. I would rather him fight once or twice more before fighting a decent wrestler like Corey.

Although I loved Saki's takedown defense the other night and how he just pushed himself away

Jimi would be going constant take downs and would probably get them.

He won't stand and bang.

Saki vs Cummins would be awesome!!

Just kidding. Unless durkin just wants to bang & gets laid out by Saki.....

i feel he is a good 4 wins away from Manuwa
one more fight with a striking based fighter, then Corey and then shogun

Nice fight, I like it!!

Nope, Manuwa already became a wrestler like 4 fights ago. I just don't remember against who.

Just give him another lower tier mainly striker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back