Going to Thailand, phuket and Bangkok

I used grab when I was there to get rides. After all these years, I finally realized how much I was being overcharged to go to the BKK. lol

With the lady

If you're going with the lady, I'd recommend doing an elephant sanctuary where you help take care of retired elephants. DON'T go to the elephants shows or rides. They get used and abused. It's exploitative.

I went to a sanctuary where they rescue them and take care of them in their old age. They live a really long time so (60-70 years.)

Also, just get the normal massages for like $10 an hour.

The problem with being a male going to Thailand is that everyone then assumes you're a gigantic pervert that fucks trannies.

Cool places to check out in Bangkok - get a train from the main station out to ayyuthaya. Avoid the grand palace, whatever it's Thai name is, it's a big tourist trap. You'll spend a lot of money and wait in a long line to see very little.

Any must see locations or sites or touristy shit I need to do?

And no, I'm not interested in banging trannies.

I thought this is a thread by Pugilistic. @Pugilistic

And damn you for not wanting to bang Trannies!!

DSC-0558.jpg

I heard Thailand is the best South East Asian Nation interms of original culture! But some say maybe Vietnam has it in the bag!

The problem with being a male going to Thailand is that everyone then assumes you're a gigantic pervert that fucks trannies.

Cool places to check out in Bangkok - get a train from the main station out to ayyuthaya. Avoid the grand palace, whatever it's Thai name is, it's a big tourist trap. You'll spend a lot of money and wait in a long line to see very little.

Fuck ...my hotel is like right next to it.

With cities like "Fuckit" and "Bang Cock" are you sure Thailand isn't trolling us?

Bangkok is trashy.. as in it smells like sewer and trash everywhere. Phuket is full of hookers and drugs. Have fun!

Well boys , finally checked in to our hotel.

It took, literally 23 hours to get here.

This place reminds me of old school Seoul in the summer.

Hot, muggy, seemingly no traffic laws, and busy .

Further updates later.

Especially regarding the trannies

Lumpinee, Rajadamnern and Channel 7 stadium which is free on sunday. enjoy your trip.

Bangkok is trashy.. as in it smells like sewer and trash everywhere. Phuket is full of hookers and drugs. Have fun!

This is true. I was amazed at how nice Chiang Mai was after spending time in BKK. It's another world.

I was in Bangkok in 2010 and again last month

didnt like it at all - its the loudest and most polluted city I've traveled to
traffic is insane (there really is no point in using taxis unless its past 11pm on a work day)
public transport is good only if you are using BTS (skytrain) and metro (but both have limited reach)

taxis and tuk tuk drivers will try to fuck you over offering rides for free or for really cheap only for them to drive you to a different location all together (some shop or restaurant which gives them fuel coupons)
moped taxis only drive locals around
tourists dont use boats (since canals stink)
buses are a fucking joke - its like driving lambs to slaughter

random thai people might approach you on the street, be really nice and tell you that certain parts of the town are closed (due to government protests) or that there is a great deal going on in one of the stores (BUT ONLY TODAY!!! SO HURRYY!!!) and conveniently a tuk tuk driver is nearby and ready to drive you to that place (for example a tailor)

there is no middle class in bangkok - you are either dirt poor or fuckton rich
you could see the most lavish shopping mall ever with mclarens being sold inside and right next to it some shitty run down building with beggars in front of it

smog is hellish (you cant see more than 1-2miles during rush hour lol) and in combination with the strong weather might make you sick unless you are in a great shape (or dont walk much)

there are shitload of shopping malls but they are all for rich chinese/thai folk since prices are equal or above of those in europe

forget about tech shopping since prices match those in other regions (like hong kong, singapore, europe) + there are shitload of fakes
its like wild west when it comes to shopping - in legit shopping malls (the rhich ones) they would ask you if you want a copy or real watch/smartphone/handbag/whatever

on the upside, food is good and thats about it (+ they have uber - dont use their local version of uber, called grab cause they will fuck you over since they also use city taxi service)

I was also on krabi (its near phuket) and visited phi phi don and lee (maya bay)?

its a shitshow
there is shitload of people everywhere which ruins the experience (you cant lay a towel on maya bay due to amount of people there) + they had to close some of the islands for 3+ years (maya bay will be closed 6months starting this june btw) due to seabed destruction

+ krabi stinks of open sewer because the whole city is an open sewer with multiple shit canals going straight to the sea across the desert beach
You could've just skipped the thread mate

Was in thailand in jan and feb. Bangkok is good go down khaosahn road and do balloons take valium from the pharmacy and enjoy all the cheap booze and meet any tourist sluts you can. Tinder worked a treat for me over there. Swipe left on asians and right on other tourists and its on. Buy your clothes and souveniers from Bangkok cause its way cheaper than phuket.

Bangkok is more like bars whereas phuket is proper nightclubs...im more of a bar kind of person but illuzion nightclub in phuket is amazing.

Also dont take a ride with tuk tuk drivers who are trying to act as tour guides they will just take u to a tailored suit shop to pressure u into buying a suit. They are very pestering we just walked off from the tuk tuk tour completely cause they wouldn't leave us alone about the suits.

Also if u go to a ping pong show... Buy 1 beer and sit on it the whole time ur there and when the hosts give u shots without asking just do not touch them. Pingping shows are fucked and they rip u off like that. Be firm with them.

In Phuket go to a muay thai camp in the jungle. I went to aka thailand as a fan of aka and it was a great experience even though i was hungover from partying for 16 nights in a row.

Also dont use the grab app its uber in asia but finding a scooter driver in phuket is much cheaper. To get from patong to Aka Thailand a grab cost me 700 baht while when i went from aka to patong a scooter driver cost me 300 baht. Renting the scooter and driving urself is cheaper and is good to drive all over phuket. Theres some good sights to see.

Well boys , finally checked in to our hotel.

It took, literally 23 hours to get here.

This place reminds me of old school Seoul in the summer.

Hot, muggy, seemingly no traffic laws, and busy .

Further updates later.

Especially regarding the trannies

If you have the time check out Pattaya beach city/ walking street.

ping pong show.

With everything negative being said about Bangkok, and it all being true, it is still worth seeing imo. There is some level of charm in the sheer griminess of it.

Also +1 to whoever said check out Lumpini and Raja. Haven't seen new Lumpini but Raja is good.

Actually Omnoi was the best of the stadiums I went to, if you can get to it.

Was in thailand in jan and feb. Bangkok is good go down khaosahn road and do balloons take valium from the pharmacy and enjoy all the cheap booze and meet any tourist sluts you can. Tinder worked a treat for me over there. Swipe left on asians and right on other tourists and its on. Buy your clothes and souveniers from Bangkok cause its way cheaper than phuket.

Bangkok is more like bars whereas phuket is proper nightclubs...im more of a bar kind of person but illuzion nightclub in phuket is amazing.

Also dont take a ride with tuk tuk drivers who are trying to act as tour guides they will just take u to a tailored suit shop to pressure u into buying a suit. They are very pestering we just walked off from the tuk tuk tour completely cause they wouldn't leave us alone about the suits.

Also if u go to a ping pong show... Buy 1 beer and sit on it the whole time ur there and when the hosts give u shots without asking just do not touch them. Pingping shows are fucked and they rip u off like that. Be firm with them.

In Phuket go to a muay thai camp in the jungle. I went to aka thailand as a fan of aka and it was a great experience even though i was hungover from partying for 16 nights in a row.

Also dont use the grab app its uber in asia but finding a scooter driver in phuket is much cheaper. To get from patong to Aka Thailand a grab cost me 700 baht while when i went from aka to patong a scooter driver cost me 300 baht. Renting the scooter and driving urself is cheaper and is good to drive all over phuket. Theres some good sights to see.

Dude you mean Khao San is more bars than clubs, except for The Club haha. But Bangkok is full of clubs. Otherwise great post.

Back