Going to Thailand, phuket and Bangkok

Phuket fantasea show is pretty good for couples, Phi Phi Islands tour to go snorkeling (Just don't go further than the beach).

Bangkok is great for food and markets do all your shopping there not Phuket. Siam paragon aquarium is nice to sea then go shopping in the centre above.
Plenty of Air soft courses, shooting ranges, golf courses and bars all over enjoy yourself.

Cool! Thanks a lot dude.

For Bangkok:
Siam area is basically a city area with malls, high ends stuff. No real reason to spend extended time there because I'm sure there is no different doing that in your own country.

IF you are really interested in malls,I will recommend Terminal 21 which is at Asok BTS.
Every level is a different themed airport terminal. Even the washrooms are special and worth a look see at different levels. Feels pretty special for first time goer imo.

If you are there on the weekends,
try Chatuchak weekend night market. It opens around 5pm but all the stalls are only fully up around 7pm. It's basically a flea market of sorts but is ridiculously huge. If Chatuchak bores you, there is another night market with more eateries 5mins walk from there called JJ Green which just open less than 5 years ago.

Both are walking dist, 5mins or so, from Mo Chit BTS.

Another alternative is Chinatown of Bangkok.
It's a whole stretch of road that will take you about 45mins or so to stroll down. Plenty of Chinese foods to eat, some dry products like dried mangoes, bird nest, abalone to take a look in the stalls. There are numerous food stalls to try as well. I will avoid the one with the red and green chair that sells seafood and stir fry vegetables though. They are overpriced and tourist targeted. You will recognize these two stalls easily when you see them. Go to the quieter side, deeper in the alley for authentic Thai Chinese foods like fried rice, pork trotters and all for less than 100bahts per dish.

Chinatown will requires you to take Uber/Cab. Leaving the place back to your hotel after 23:00 might be a little difficult though unless you are willing pay fixed price for the cab fares, usually 250 ~ 400 bahts. But if you went by meter, it will probably cost 150bahts back to city area.

IF you want a more laid back, drink and chill place. I would recommend Ari area. Ari BTS
Not exactly easy to navigate but there are plenty of live bands bars in that area, it's more for the white collar locals and occasional tourists. You won't see as many tourists there, but the waitress there should know better English to help you out compared to other areas.

I'm interested in banging trannies.

Very open minded of you. PM @Zer for the best Intel.

My advice: 1) If you're considering hitting up Chiang Mai, only go if you intend to blog about it, like the rest of the :eek::eek::eek:s, and 2) Hit up Kamala Beach, my favorite spot, super chill. Oh, and if you see "Thailand Rob", uppercuts.

Bangkok

First walk out your hotel, talk to a few tuk tuk drivers. Find one that will take you around for a bit on a fixed price.

Go see some temples and shit.

Learn the sky train, can get around all over this way

Get front row seats to a local fight at lupini stadium. Get there early, eat at worlds best chicken next door.

Walk around and see shit interesting city.

Eat at gullibers off of 21 if you get in the mood for a burger or something and get tired of Thai food.

I was in Bangkok in 2010 and again last month

didnt like it at all - its the loudest and most polluted city I've traveled to
traffic is insane (there really is no point in using taxis unless its past 11pm on a work day)
public transport is good only if you are using BTS (skytrain) and metro (but both have limited reach)

taxis and tuk tuk drivers will try to fuck you over offering rides for free or for really cheap only for them to drive you to a different location all together (some shop or restaurant which gives them fuel coupons)
moped taxis only drive locals around
tourists dont use boats (since canals stink)
buses are a fucking joke - its like driving lambs to slaughter

random thai people might approach you on the street, be really nice and tell you that certain parts of the town are closed (due to government protests) or that there is a great deal going on in one of the stores (BUT ONLY TODAY!!! SO HURRYY!!!) and conveniently a tuk tuk driver is nearby and ready to drive you to that place (for example a tailor)

there is no middle class in bangkok - you are either dirt poor or fuckton rich
you could see the most lavish shopping mall ever with mclarens being sold inside and right next to it some shitty run down building with beggars in front of it

smog is hellish (you cant see more than 1-2miles during rush hour lol) and in combination with the strong weather might make you sick unless you are in a great shape (or dont walk much)

there are shitload of shopping malls but they are all for rich chinese/thai folk since prices are equal or above of those in europe

forget about tech shopping since prices match those in other regions (like hong kong, singapore, europe) + there are shitload of fakes
its like wild west when it comes to shopping - in legit shopping malls (the rhich ones) they would ask you if you want a copy or real watch/smartphone/handbag/whatever

on the upside, food is good and thats about it (+ they have uber - dont use their local version of uber, called grab cause they will fuck you over since they also use city taxi service)

I was also on krabi (its near phuket) and visited phi phi don and lee (maya bay)?

its a shitshow
there is shitload of people everywhere which ruins the experience (you cant lay a towel on maya bay due to amount of people there) + they had to close some of the islands for 3+ years (maya bay will be closed 6months starting this june btw) due to seabed destruction

+ krabi stinks of open sewer because the whole city is an open sewer with multiple shit canals going straight to the sea across the desert beach

Last edited:
Not interested in banging tranny's, well why else would you go their then? If your thread said I'm going to Amsterdam, everyone would assume you're going to a Dutch bakery.

Any must see locations or sites or touristy shit I need to do?

And no, I'm not interested in banging trannies.
Outta here. We all know your asian cock will feel average sized( for the first time in your life)Inside a tranny ass. Go to yellow heels cafe in phucket. (you might run into @Zer tought)

Not interested in banging tranny's, well why else would you go their then? If your thread said I'm going to Amsterdam, everyone would assume you're going to a Dutch bakery.

I go to Amsterdam for the BBQ.

Funny story about that but yes Amsterdam does actually have great bbq.

Koh Phi Phi is amazing!!!! But yeah I'd say it's mostly a party island.

The beach is the beach that's how tourist attractions are. Still you wanna be able to say you've been there. And there are some pristine beaches like monkey beach or long beach I believe. Even the party beach was really nice when I was there during the day.

edit: I always took the moped taxis for short routes or through heavy traffic. I remember we used to jump out of the taxis stuck in traffic and jump on some crazy ass fast moped drivers (who were probably drunk) so we could get to the all you can drink wine place in time. Ah those were the days.

And I always took the boats to get to the temple area. Granted you don't have to if you're located in the Khao San area.

Last edited:
I was in Bangkok in 2010 and again last month

didnt like it at all - its the loudest and most polluted city I've traveled to
traffic is insane (there really is no point in using taxis unless its past 11pm on a work day)
public transport is good only if you are using BTS (skytrain) and metro (but both have limited reach)

taxis and tuk tuk drivers will try to fuck you over offering rides for free or for really cheap only for them to drive you to a different location all together (some shop or restaurant which gives them fuel coupons)
moped taxis only drive locals around
tourists dont use boats (since canals stink)
buses are a fucking joke - its like driving lambs to slaughter

random thai people might approach you on the street, be really nice and tell you that certain parts of the town are closed (due to government protests) or that there is a great deal going on in one of the stores (BUT ONLY TODAY!!! SO HURRYY!!!) and conveniently a tuk tuk driver is nearby and ready to drive you to that place (for example a tailor)

there is no middle class in bangkok - you are either dirt poor or fuckton rich
you could see the most lavish shopping mall ever with mclarens being sold inside and right next to it some shitty run down building with beggars in front of it

smog is hellish (you cant see more than 1-2miles during rush hour lol) and in combination with the strong weather might make you sick unless you are in a great shape (or dont walk much)

there are shitload of shopping malls but they are all for rich chinese/thai folk since prices are equal or above of those in europe

forget about tech shopping since prices match those in other regions (like hong kong, singapore, europe) + there are shitload of fakes
its like wild west when it comes to shopping - in legit shopping malls (the rhich ones) they would ask you if you want a copy or real watch/smartphone/handbag/whatever

on the upside, food is good and thats about it (+ they have uber - dont use their local version of uber, called grab cause they will fuck you over since they also use city taxi service)

I was also on krabi (its near phuket) and visited phi phi don and lee (maya bay)?

its a shitshow
there is shitload of people everywhere which ruins the experience (you cant lay a towel on maya bay due to amount of people there) + they had to close some of the islands for 3+ years (maya bay will be closed 6months starting this june btw) due to seabed destruction

+ krabi stinks of open sewer because the whole city is an open sewer with multiple shit canals going straight to the sea across the desert beach
yeah yeah yeah

the trannies, man. whats the trannies like?

<{jackyeah}>

How dare you. There is no such thing.

If you have to shit 10 times a day, ok fair enough, take a breal and have a burger.

When I’m there I’m there for work 1-2 months at s time , so I do want a burger every Now and then lol

Love you Mayberry bros. .

I came here for advice, and I get that, along with a shit load of laughs.

Just landed in Taipei ...3 hour layover here .

I gotta say, this is one of the nicest airports ive ever seen

Love you Mayberry bros. .

I came here for advice, and I get that, along with a shit load of laughs.

Just landed in Taipei ...3 hour layover here .

I gotta say, this is one of the nicest airports ive ever seen
how are the trannies tho?

Back