Going to prom after you graduate HS

lmao @ being one of those losers that goes back to high school functions after graduating. It's almost as bad as the cans that still wear their letterman jackets.
Nicely said.

So how many times did those letterman jacket cans stuff you into your locker back in high school?

The year after I graduated I went to my girlfriend's prom. It was a little weird but okay I guess.

Unlike my own prom I actually got laid at least.

The year after we graduated, my buddy went to prom with the sister of one of our other friend's. She wasn't attractive at all so it was basically just a really nice gesture on his part so she would have a date and have a good time.

While he was there he got the number of this really hot chick that he dated for about 6 months after that. She would always stare at me incessantly the entire time we would all hang out and after they broke up I found out that she was like madly in love with me but I didn't want to mess up my friendship with him at the time so I just had to tell her sorry, I can't do anything about it. Which was hard as hell for me because I had zero game at all back then.

After they broke up, I shit you not, this is what this dude would complain about. He said she was constantly trying to give him head way too much.

<Huh2>

Nicely said.

So how many times did those letterman jacket cans stuff you into your locker back in high school?
You’re probably one of those cans that peaked in high school, horse shit. But to answer your question, never.

You’re probably one of those cans that peaked in high school, horse shit. But to answer your question, never.
So hostile.

They must have robbed you a few times and/or banged the broad you had a huge crush on. Don't worry, man. You have Sherdog now

So hostile.

They must have robbed you a few times or banged the broad you had a huge crush on. Don't worry, man. You have Sherdog now
Lmao

You must forget who youre talking to. I’m the one doing all the alpha shit.

Lmao

You must forget who youre talking to. I’m the one doing all the alpha shit.
giphy.gif

Oh, ok

I'd say 23 and under, of 16 and older. Who cares.

When I was a Jr in HS, I asked a lovely SR girl I knew to the prom that I was infatuated with. Got nixed because her ex (they were on and off) was coming back from college for it.

So I did not feel the least bit bad about returning the favor when I was a freshman in college.

It was actually pretty cool because I still knew a fucking ton of people.

I would have felt odd. I never got to go because I finished school when I was 16. :(

You sound like you were unpopular in high school :( ;)

Of course I wasn't popular. But small town Midwestern high school life is a fate worse than death and was a huge waste of time. I learned nothing, I barely put forth any effort and still graduated in the top 20. I wish I could have learned life skills like how to do taxes or about things to broaden my worldview and understand how many different opportunities were out there.

giphy.gif

I actually went when I was 19 and my gf was a senior in high school. 20+ might be a little weird.

Of course I wasn't popular. But small town Midwestern high school life is a fate worse than death and was a huge waste of time. I learned nothing, I barely put forth any effort and still graduated in the top 20. I wish I could have learned life skills like how to do taxes or about things to broaden my worldview and understand how many different opportunities were out there.

I agree about certain required courses. I took so much shit in high school and college that was pointless. I know people who took certain majors and never learned about a mutual fund, investments, budgets, assets vs liabilities, taxes, basic cooking, etc. They need more courses in "life" and less stupid junk like History of Western Civilization or a Gen class.

Proms are overrated. All you're doing is helping out the tuxedo business.
Now Homecoming........
That's my jam!
Not only did I go to my schools homecoming, but I snuck into 10 other schools homecoming as well.
I hated how they always played the Macarena or the Electric Slide at every one of these damn things.

Last edited:
i did this. i really didnt want to go, but is it really fair for your gf not to get to go to her senior prom? it isnt as big a deal for most guys, but its a HUGE deal for the girl. I think its pretty shitty NOT to go

Back