Going to Disneyland...any Shertips?

Bring money...............................lots of it

Right when you get in, go up to the biggest person you see and crack them in the face.

Dress up as your favorite Disney character and walk into staff only areas.

Spend most of your time outside the park in beautiful Anaheim, CA. And stay for the fireworks.

Disneyland is so damn exhausting for me these days, that I welcome and appreciate the attractions I thought were boring when I was a kid... It's a Small World? Sure why not!

If you're not poor pay for the private tour so you don't have to wait in any lines.

Rivers of America reopens tomorrow. You can see the Star Wars Land construction from there.

Get there 20 minutes before the park opens. Shortest lines.... Also go on a wednesday when the fucking familes are less likely to be there. Also: If someone has a stroller, do not move out of their way. They are miserable fucks who bottleneck the entire park. If you can't carry your 5 pound baby you shouldn't of had it.

tips?

never go to disneyland in July.

sucka

With kids or as an adult? Two different trips. If you are only with adults FYI California adventure is the only park that serves booze and also has the only true roller coaster "California screamin'"

Don't drink the water in the "It's a small world ride".

If you're not poor pay for the private tour so you don't have to wait in any lines.

Did this last time I went and it was awesome. They stayed with us for 4 hours which was plenty of time to get everything in, especially since you're being bumped to the front of everything. Highly recommend.

Depends on who you're going with and your tactical style of going to amusement parks. Big difference if you're talking you and your girl or some friends vs you, your wife and a bunch of kids at various ages. I remember reading about a fastpass you can now get on your phone that might have recently come out. At the end it just depends on how you prefer to enjoy yourself there.

The only criteria for the wife and I is we will usually get there before it opens and go straight to Space Mountain since that is our favorite ride. Now with a toddler we just play it by ear. We just went to Disneyland less than a month ago and a lot of popular rides we thought my son would enjoy, he did not like at all, especially some of the creepy rides in the dark. If you go on splash mountain wear the right attire/footwear or bring extra clothing unless it's blazing hot. If you're poor bring your own drinks and snacks. Take selfies with every character you can find. Hit goofy with the jab and if the princesses reject you for a photo (usually when they have to walk/leave), throw them uppercuts. If they do accept a photo make an attempt to have them break character by creeping them out.

Go to space mountain first.

Also, if there for multiple nights, hit up the Tiki bar in the Disneyland hotel. It's a cool little spot.

Try to find Buckethead.. he's there almost every day. Your best bet is space mountain area. He'll have headphones on

Make sure to get fast passes throughout the day for the longest lines. Usually Space Mountain, Radiator Springs, Indiana Jones, and the Tower of Terror (Guardians of the Galaxy now). Soaring over the World is my personal favorite ride.

Food wise the Pineapple Float is amazing at the Tiki Juice Bar. Big fan of Bengal BBQ and the skewers there. And Blue Bayou is a super cool restaurant with great atmosphere (actually in the Pirates ride).

Booze is at Downtown Disney or in California Adventure at the wharf area or vinery.

As far as shows there should be a parade or 2, fireworks are always good, but I really like the World of Color in California Adventure.

Worked there 3 years and had an annual pass. Probably been like 500+ times (I'm including work days).

Stay the fuck away from Tigger. Dat boy got the mad left hook

NxlAl6.gif

Back