Going out with an eye surgeon

Don't get me wrong. I can get girls without much problems through Tinder or just out bar hopping with friends, but the issue is finding a long term/marriage type chick to settle down with
so now you know she’s not a whore and a drunk, are you saying these aren’t qualities you want In s wife ?

We wouldn't see eye to eye on the religion thing, though the non drinking thing would be a plus for me. I say go on a few dates and see how serious she is about religion. A lot of people like to say they're catholic, but as someone who grew up catholic, most motherfuckers only show their faces in church on christmas and easter.

We wouldn't see eye to eye on the religion thing, though the non drinking thing would be a plus for me. I say go on a few dates and see how serious she is about religion. A lot of people like to say they're catholic, but as someone who grew up catholic, most motherfuckers only show their faces in church on christmas and easter.

She goes to church every Sunday with her rich family. So far, she hasn't asked me to go with her.

Sounds like you have a good girl, the kind that many of the knuckle-dragging window-lickers on this website don’t believe exist. This sounds like an excellent opportunity for you to not be a fuck-up, control your most basic impulses, get to know her, and establish an adult relationship. Or, you know, you could act like a moron, prioritize booze and a hook-up, and then wonder why you can’t find a girl who is “relationship material” like the one you just discarded. See how this becomes a cycle?

tenor.gif

She goes to church every Sunday with her rich family. So far, she hasn't asked me to go with her.
Weekly family church thing is a total deal breaker for me. Eye would have to move on.

If she's a decent looking ophthalmologist, you better get her to like you fast before she realizes she can do a lot better than you

If she's a decent looking ophthalmologist, you better get her to like you fast before she realizes she can do a lot better than you
you’re right, I mean no offense to him, but I don’t like him

Nothing wrong with her making you wait 'awhile', but sex before marriage is 100% essential! You get married and learn she does not liek sex or likes stuff you don't ... fucking nightmare bro.

You simply got to know if she likes toe sucking, a2m etc

Eye think you're being a little near sighted if you can't envision this relationship succeeding. Hindsight is 20/20 and you'll probably see things clearer once you've lost contacts.

Weekly family church thing is a total deal breaker for me. Eye would have to move on.

What if she goes to one of those protestant churches where they try to make it fun or have the excorcisms during mass.

Sounds like you have a good girl, the kind that many of the knuckle-dragging window-lickers on this website don’t believe exist. This sounds like an excellent opportunity for you to not be a fuck-up, control your most basic impulses, get to know her, and establish an adult relationship. Or, you know, you could act like a moron, prioritize booze and a hook-up, and then wonder why you can’t find a girl who is “relationship material” like the one you just discarded. See how this becomes a cycle?

Spot on!

Sounds like winner, what's the problem? Your indecision is going to allow some other dude to scoop her without the solace of him having your sloppy seconds.

As a non-denomination Protestant, I can understand the Roman Catholic thing being a bit of a turn off, but certainly not a deal breaker.

Roman Catholic usually subscribes to: blow job =/= sex. Keep this in mind.

I've been going out with an opthalmologist. I've been single for awhile and my aunty hooked me up with an eye surgeon. She's a friend of the family's and she's pretty cool, but very traditional. The problem is that she's Roman Catholic and pretty religious. She doesn't drink alcohol, either. I'm torn on whether I should stick it out. She's not bad looking at all, but sex is out of the question until we've been together for "awhile." She won't answer exactly how long "awhile" is.
That right there is an investment. Also @Doughbelly would love to meet her.

Because I enjoy drinking.

I get it. I'm just curious why you would immediately discount a woman who didn't drink. What if she was cool going to bars and clubs and hanging out and didn't care how much you drank? You'd have a built in driver that way too ;)

I'm not making a big deal, I've just heard a lot of people on these forums and in general in life say this about a non drinker. I'm curious what the reasoning is.

Back