Gohkan Saki vs Vitor Bellfort

HollandRules

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Now that I like...

Thoughts.

I think Vitor will get knocked out.
Although you never know... Vitor can always take it to the ground.

At this point Saki may have better ground game than Vitor.

saki via headkick

this would be a great addition to his hl reel

Saki via rear naked choke. Sakis white belt > vitors black belt

Gokhans like the name if Goku and Gohan fused.

Always loved watching him fight. The guys got savage hands and a wide arsenal of kicks.

Got Saki by 12 punch combo

If saki shows up with a full tank of gas, no chance for vitor, otherwise vitor might have a chance with a gassed saki but vitor aint no nick diaz in the cardio department either so no guarantee

A lot of the time it looks like Vitor has minimal ground game. I'll go with Saki at this point.

saki probably catches him

Doesn't Vitor have a black belt in BJJ? He's showed some decent wrestling in the past, but he rarely uses it

I think Saki gets him.
They are both two pump champs tho. T would be a race to gassing. The deciding factor would be Jet only who gasses first but Vitor's haircut. It gives me pause considering Saki not only gassed up appeared to be ready to get KTFO in his recent fight, and by a pure bum.

TRT Vitor smokes Saki in MMA (not in kickboxing). Current Vitor that's another story

If saki shows up with a full tank of gas, no chance for vitor, otherwise vitor might have a chance with a gassed saki but vitor aint no nick diaz in the cardio department either so no guarantee
Saki will not have a full gas tank. You could see the grappling was sapping his cardio badly. If Vitor fights smart he wins.

A lot of the time it looks like Vitor has minimal ground game. I'll go with Saki at this point.
True but that's usually when he's on his back. I've heard before that his top game is actually supposed to be elite. If so it's weird he never uses it. I mean then again he did choke out rumble

Back