GoDaddy Shuts Down Daily Stormer Website Following Riots

We sometimes discuss it in the Mod Booth, but I don't think our CP comes with any special analytics tracking or anything like that. If it does, I'm ignorant to it, but in my entire tenure as a mod, I've never been a superuser of our Mod interface. I've actually had mods who were mods for less than a six months answer questions that I asked about certain things. I'm pretty sure @jeicex understood all the shit we can do and how it works better than I did after less than a month on the job.
That dude is a wizard

Are people saying "all white people" here? Better yet, are YOU saying "not all white people"?

Because acknowledging all white people aren't racist, that's easy for me. What i'm seeing ain't it. You guys want to get the benefit of logic, then use logic. "BUT ANTIFA/BLM/SOROS/LIBERALS/MOLEMEN/KIM KARDASHIAN/OBAMA/HILLARY" damn sure ain't cutting it. Pointing out that white supremacy is a problem in this country is NOT an attack against white people, and if you want to treat it like it is, then you can hold the water for those crying the same. In this case, it's the white nationalists and white supremacists.

Really, all it boils down to is whether you're on the side of logic or whataboutism. We can absolutely talk about how white people aren't the enemy, but i'm also gonna wanna discuss the right's little racism problem. From my experience, you guys will love talking about how great white people are, but balk when racism comes up. That's not on me, that's on you.

I'm on the side of logic, reason and facts.

The FACT is that black people are far more racist than white people. The FACT is that when violence happens between blacks and whites ......... white people are the victims 90% of the time.

Isn't that a, "racism problem"?

From my experience racism is tolerated against white people and ignored from everyone else.

I think GoDaddy wins this one.

Whoever wrote that article really needs a good anal probe.
The guy probably already had a good anal probe from his father years back.

It tends to be the story with most white supremacists

You may want to update the OP @TheStruggle

DHYkMZTXsAIalus.jpg

Gee, I wonder how many anti-white, anti-male sites are hosted on GoDaddy?

It's clear now that there's only one publicly acceptable form of hate.

I support this just as strongly as I support Christian bakeries being free to refuse catering gay weddings.

You may want to update the OP @TheStruggle

DHYkMZTXsAIalus.jpg

Interesting that he can acknowledge this (assuming it's legitimate) while shit-stains like @Rational Poster can just go on talking like they're patriots while having no respect for the single most important thing that stands out about their country: its still (relatively) intact Freedom of speech

I'm on the side of logic, reason and facts.

The FACT is that black people are far more racist than white people. The FACT is that when violence happens between blacks and whites ......... white people are the victims 90% of the time.

Isn't that a, "racism problem"?

From my experience racism is tolerated against white people and ignored from everyone else.

Your FACTS aren't facts at all, hard fail.

Russia is now blocking them.

LMAO.

Also, to those affected, suuuuuuuck iiiiiiiiiit.

Prince Harry should go as a Nazi for Halloween again this year. They're en vogue right now it seems.

Back