Row boat simulator and the kid isn't interesting like ellie
And the throw thor's hammer really fast and accurate got old fast
Does this game get better?
Nope

Just bought this game, it's so boring
It's a grind of repetitive moves. Takes a while for the combos to change up. The Valkries are stupid hard. It got a bit better but had Last of Us Feel the entire time.

Just got a ps4 pro and this game. Just started but the graphics are insane.

The game is amazing. You guys are on crack.

Booted it up on my Pro, think it deserves another play through.

Finally got this and im pretty hooked.

My issue though is the buttons i now have to use for attacks. i keep fucking it up. and i miss jumping.

Man, the combat system in this game feels sooooo clunky. It really takes away from the experience IMO. I had to put it down.. I was progressing just fine with the game but that is a huge turn off for me. I'll pick it back up and beat it later. It looks good on the pro though.

Man, the combat system in this game feels sooooo clunky. It really takes away from the experience IMO. I had to put it down.. I was progressing just fine with the game but that is a huge turn off for me. I'll pick it back up and beat it later. It looks good on the pro though.
Yeah, I keep wanting to use square and triangle for my attacks. When I remember, I mistakenly block and throw the axe, when I want to use a rune.

There is likely customizable way to put the controls to where they should be, but the axe recall is whats getting in the way.

Yeah, I keep wanting to use square and triangle for my attacks. When I remember, I mistakenly block and throw the axe, when I want to use a rune.

There is likely customizable way to put the controls to where they should be, but the axe recall is whats getting in the way.

Its not even that. Its just the fluidity for me personally. Every movement feels forced.

Just bought this game, it's so boring
No it doesnt get better, combat isnt rewarding nor is difficulty. Dull cast, dumb story.
Had potential but honestly this game sucks, it got alot of hype because it appeared to be amazing but that was all it was a flash in the pan; save yourself those hours!

No it doesnt get better, combat isnt rewarding nor is difficulty. Dull cast, dumb story.
Had potential but honestly this game sucks, it got alot of hype because it appeared to be amazing but that was all it was a flash in the pan; save yourself those hours!

I actually stopped playing. Didn't really liked it. Not a big fan of accurately throwing an ax on some bells.
I'm playing Witcher 3 right now and not getting bored lol.

btw I have played all of GOW since the ps2

I don’t know why I can’t be bothered to finish the last fight... maybe waiting for some DLC...

Valkyries don’t excite me.

Im still playing like a mofo. Ive gotten to the point where some giant is frozen in the snow. Hope theres a lot more.

Im still playing like a mofo. Ive gotten to the point where some giant is frozen in the snow. Hope theres a lot more.

u got a good while to go. tons of side quest for you to work on too I think.

I just got the blades of chaos. Am i near the end?

Game is on sale on the PlayStation store for $35.

Probably the best game that has come out this year. Trying to think of a better one and I can't. Hell the only one I think might supplant it is RDR 2. I just wish it could have been longer

Back