PlayStation GOD OF WAR [2016, PS4]

By the time I was done with Ivaldi’s bullshit I was too powerful and too good at the game at that point. I tore through the remaining Valkyries like a hot knife through butter.

I wish there was a few different style late game bosses. I’m not maxed out on my gear and have nothing to really go against now.

That's what pissed me off also. They need to incorporate more end game stuff that earns you legendary type stuff.... I mean we freed the dragons right? They should have a end game mission to kill like an elder dragon or something. Even a Legendary Frost Giant maybe? Something besides the Valkyries.

Musphleheim and Nifleheim were so damn boring. Reminded me of a shittier Chalice dungeon without the dope bosses.

Wish there were more variety in valkyries, I just used the same runic moves over and over as my cooldown was so quick everytime.

Lil fella comes beating on your door wanting to fight

32zqeps.png

He gassed in 3rd round

4gtg5l.png

30u2xll.png

ANOTHER thread about The McGregor gow thing?

What's gow ? .... Only the finest video game in resent memory , do yourselves a favor and but it.

Lil fella comes beating on your door wanting to fight

32zqeps.png

He gassed in 3rd round

4gtg5l.png

30u2xll.png
Merge #5 for this exact wrong assumption.

It's almost like Conor hands money to some sycophants and tells them to go around hyping his name over stupid topics on MMA forums:
This was supposed to be based on Conor McGregor's 3D Model or something?

Because to me, in face, voice, and mannerism, I'm pretty certain I can pin this down as Jeremy Davies, but with a different model for the body (or a body performance of motion to which they simply added bulk/muscle texturing). Maybe Conor was used for the body?

latest

Agreed. Fixed.

It's not. I just checked, and indeed-- nailed it:

Merge #5 for this exact wrong assumption.

It's almost like Conor hands money to some sycophants and tells them to go around hyping his name over stupid topics on MMA forums:

My fault. Didn't even know there was a video game section here. Lets have a baby

I wonder why nobody thought about adding mini co-op mode for your kid.

He gets a second controller but can only use the square button for arrows and the special attacks.

Back