PlayStation GOD OF WAR [2016, PS4]

This game looks like they just copied Horizon Zero Dawn formula. Which is not a bad thing. Going to wait until it comes down in price and hop in.

I picked up today and I'm a couple hours into it...LOVE IT!

I only played a bit of GOW 3 so I'm kind of new to the franchise but I don't regret preordering this at all.

If there's a big twist at the end I have a feeling I know what it is...Curious to see if I'm right now.
there is, but I doubt you are

but enjoy finding out dude :)

So apparently the game gives you the choice between higher resolution or frame rate. Which are people choosing?

So apparently the game gives you the choice between higher resolution or frame rate. Which are people choosing?
Didn’t even know that. I’ll have to check. I’m using whatever the default is.

Kratos is such a dick to this kid lol

Not a bad game. Wouldn't call it epic but then again I just got past the part where you walk into the light.
Lol, fuck yeah he is,.

I lol every time he cold disses his kid.

“Kids like hey,father look at this!”
And kratos is like..

“Close your mouth boy.”

Lmfao ! It seems like Every single dialogue they have ends in kratos saying... “quiet boy”

My wife was watching me play y and said..

That boy is going to flip and kill his dad lol

Lol, fuck yeah he is,.

And kratos is like..

“Close your mouth boy.”

Lmfao ! It seems like Every single dialogue they have ends in kratos saying... “quiet boy”

I played for 1 hour and really regret buying this game. This is just an interactive movie. I should've researched this game before making this mistake.

Give it more time... this game is awesome...

I must say the difficulty with this game is perfect. It’s hard but fair. You can’t just Willy nilly attack like old gow games.. you could just play keep away n throw the axe all day long but that’s boring n doesn’t work with everyone...

Give it more time... this game is awesome...

I must say the difficulty with this game is perfect. It’s hard but fair. You can’t just Willy nilly attack like old gow games.. you could just play keep away n throw the axe all day long but that’s boring n doesn’t work with everyone...

Yeah, I will give it another go tonight. I just want to play a game and not play a movie. I hope it gets better. I hate games like Metal Gear Solid and The Last of Us.

Yeah, I will give it another go tonight. I just want to play a game and not play a movie. I hope it gets better. I hate games like Metal Gear Solid and The Last of Us.

Guuuhhh can’t believe you hate TLOU.. might not be your game but give it a try...

Lol the Last of Us is my favorite game in the past like 8 years so you saying this makes me want to buy God of War now as I know it’s shooting for epic ness!

My first GOW game and fucking loving it

You sir, are in an enviable position.

God_of_War_Saga_Collection.jpg

Lol, fuck yeah he is,.

And kratos is like..

“Close your mouth boy.”

I'm waiting on a sound board full of kratos saying "I do not know" 100 different ways

in God of War

5:50

Last edited by a moderator:
he can't fight Kratos but he can't defend his title?

coulda fkin timestamped it TS

I don't have a PS4 and don't plan to buy one because the only game I wanted in the system was Bloodborne, but I played every fucking GOW out there and went to youtube to watch others play (I have insomnia) , and boys, it is amazing, I dare to say it's one of the best games of this generation. Hats off to Sony.

Guys, please try to get the secret ending, it's just some seconds of a movie, but it will be worthy it. I won't even put it in spoiler tags.

Back