God I hope Better Call Saul gets better this season.

Glad to see not one person liked this shitpost of an OP

Proud of you sherbros

200x200px-ZC-70cc3e5f_Saul-Goodman.jpeg
Exib :A on why people say the show is great!

They think they are supposed to like it and want to fit in lol

Exib :A on why people say the show is great!

They think they are supposed to like it and want to fit in lol

You're talking to one of the only people on planet Earth who worships True Detective season 2

Nice try though

I heard of this awesome show by the creators of Better Call Saul, called Breaking Bad.

It has guns and violence and explosions. Should give that a watch some time.

I heard of this awesome show by the creators of Better Call Saul, called Breaking Bad.

It has guns and violence and explosions. Should give that a watch some time.
Matlock might be more your speed.

BB might be the best drama ever on TV in my book. It's up there with GOT, True Detective Season 1, and both seasons of Fargo.

You mention all those shows but do not include The Wire or The Sopranos?

Breaking Bad is seriously overloaded with drama. Better Call is a much better written show.

You mention all those shows but do not include The Wire or The Sopranos?

Breaking Bad is seriously overloaded with drama. Better Call is a much better written show.
BB is in the Guinness book of world record for the highest rated TV show of all time.

I love the show...I love the realism of it...it's not a fast paced thriller, but I love the slow build up to it...guess it requires some patience for some people

BB is in the Guinness book of world record for the highest rated TV show of all time.

Titanic was the highest grossing movie of all time. Did it make it a good movie?

Breaking Bad was overrated, dude. It's a 6/10.

I think BCS has the potential to end up better than Breaking Bad.

The show is supposed to portray why he became "Saul". Your complaint would be similar to saying why is Walt from breaking bad not killing people yet after two seasons? The fact it is a spin off of one of the GOAT shows also leaves people with expectations that probably will not be met. All in all, i think it is a good show

The first two seasons of BCS were better than the first two seasons of BB.

There, I said it.

Suck my balls ts

It's a spinoff, but the daily happenings of a lawyer are very different from that of a drug dealer. Can't expect them to have the same kind of drama.

But you can and should expect the same amount of ENTERTAINMENT and this show has none of that. You're trying to deflect the argument and make it seem people thought it was gonna be about drug dealing drama and that's not true one bit.

The show is supposed to portray why he became "Saul". Your complaint would be similar to saying why is Walt from breaking bad not killing people yet after two seasons? The fact it is a spin off of one of the GOAT shows also leaves people with expectations that probably will not be met. All in all, i think it is a good show

No he's not. He's complaining about the fact how this show is super boring unlike Breaking Bad which it came out of.

Jesus. Calm the fuck down.

You said you want the drama of BB. Well, is bcs not a drama? If not, what is it?

If you agree that it is a drama.. then what is it lacking to you? It's lacking the story lines and primary characters of BB. Do you expect Saul to start running over drug dealers and melting them down in a bathtub?

He's a obviously a different kind of character than Walt and Jesse.

You're sitting there trying to educate me on what a spinoff is when in reality all you want is a fucking sequel.

You too are missing the point and confusing the fact that he's asking for a show that's at least as near entertaining. Nobody is saying the same storylines need to happen at all.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to comprehend.

It's not as if Saul was some kind of criminal mastermind masquerading as a lawyer in BB. He was a two bit, money laundering lawyer who was out of his realm when shit got deep with Walt. They made that pretty evident in BB.

Bcs is doing fine in showing his development from an underachieving civilian to an honest lawyer to a dishonest lawyer. That's where we're at now. Gustavo fring is arriving this season so obviously Saul is going to be transitioning deeper into his dishonest/criminal lawyer role.

And no mention of Mike's story? That was a pretty big portion of season two.

They're doing an excellent job with bcs imo. Judging by your actions in this thread and the content of your posts, you sound incredibly impatient with unrealistic expectations.

Ya because it's so "unrealistic" to expect an entertaining show since it came from one that was.. Wow

Breaking Bad was overrated as shit. It needed some type of OMG moment for it to work in nearly every episode. Some people can't sit through a well written show if somebody doesn't get shot or something does not blow out.

Seems like that's why they kept Jesse in the show instead of killing him in season 1 like they were supposed to. They could pad out episodes with him sulking and then make him spaz out whenever they needed cheap drama

Still heartbroken that Todd didn't get to rape him to death

Seems like that's why they kept Jesse in the show instead of killing him in season 1 like they were supposed to. They could pad out episodes with him sulking and then make him spaz out whenever they needed cheap drama

Still heartbroken that Todd didn't get to rape him to death

I wish they did. Jesse was the worst part about Breaking Bad, annoying bad.

Back