God I hope Better Call Saul gets better this season.

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What a disappointment of a show. It in its self isnt that bad but as a spin off of the greatest show of all time it's pretty lame.

So far the show has been about a dude named Jimmy and his problems with him and his brothers relation as he takes on an old folks home...lame! Breaking bad brought intense drama in the pilot episode and never let up. 2 seasons in on better call Saul and nothing. The 2 season finale's have been the lamest I can remember for any show.

It's not the show, it's you.

Get over your expectations and accept the show for what it is, a drama, and you will learn to enjoy it.

Get over your expectations and accept the show for what it is, a drama, and you will learn to enjoy it.

actually I think that answer works on all TS threads.
Weird.

Loved the first and second seasons, will love this one. Love all the characters and their development.

Only making it more awesome by showing how characters from Breaking Bad got their start.

LOL so now one is not allowed to dislike the show without being at fault? You sound like you are just trying to fit in.

Like I said the show in its self isn't bad. UT as a spin off it socks. Why make a spin off if you aren't going to at least follow the tone of the original? Breaking bad was a drama also.

It's better than the vast majority of other shows out there. Admittedly, It's hard to make a drama really interesting when you already know that fate of some of its main characters. We don't know exactly how Jimmy slipped into being Saul Goodman yet

I couldn't make it through the first season, what a fucking bore this show turned out to be.

Loved the first and second seasons, will love this one. Love all the characters and their development.

Only making it more awesome by showing how characters from Breaking Bad got their start.
LOL you know you will love this season before watching it? This is exactly why so many say they love the show...they belive the are supposed to or theyou are at fault.

I couldn't make it through the first season, what a fucking bore this show turned out to be.
It's because you watched it with an open mind instead of believing if it isn't great there is a problem with your self.

LOL so now one is not allowed to dislike the show without being at fault? You sound like you are just trying to fit in.

Like I said the show in its self isn't bad. UT as a spin off it socks. Why make a spin off if you aren't going to at least follow the tone of the original? Breaking bad was a drama also.
No I'm not trying to fit in. You're acting like your opinion is the truth. It's not. Try using less absolutes and write things as if it's YOUR opinion and not the truth. It seems like you have shitty opinions.

Plus you compared the show to BB, meaning you had false expectations going into it. Theres a whole Better Call Saul thread that you could have posted this in. Stop trying to bring the attention to you and your opinions next time if you don't want them criticized. You created a thread about your shitty opinion, so I'm inclined to comment on it since you made whole thread based on it. This is an open forum you know.

Breaking bad and better call Saul are different shows. Why even bother comparing them? The show is dealing with the adventures of Saul Goodman pre Walter White. The main characters and story lines that created the drama that you're seeking from breaking bad will probably never be seen in any significant manner in better call Saul.

I thoroughly enjoy better call Saul for what it is.

It's because you watched it with an open mind instead of believing if it isn't great there is a problem with your self.

Ya it being a "drama" is no excuse for being boring as shit. That's just lazy thinking.

tumblr_m1z9b7NEc51rt40rso1_500.gif

I dunno, maybe it's me, but this is kind of a dumb thing to troll about.

Whatever. Mail it in I guess.

I enjoyed the first two seasons of BCS.
The show isnt Breaking Bad, and was never meant to be, no matter how hard you or other fans want it to be.

Breaking bad and better call Saul are different shows. Why even bother comparing them? The show is dealing with the adventures of Saul Goodman pre Walter White. The main characters and story lines that created the drama that you're seeking from breaking bad will probably never be seen in any significant manner in better call Saul.

Jeez I wonder why anybody would even think of comparing the shows... Hmmm... Same producer, writers, characters and on top of that, the same damn world. Don't act like anybody would be crazy to compare the shows when the executive producer himself first mentioned this as a "Spin off."

Nobody is mentioning about the stories and chracters needing to be from breaking bad. Only you brought that up. But it should at least be nearly entertaining.

You are fucking retarded and are trying too hard.

It's a post about a TV show what the fuck other than my opinion do you think I could give?
Why are you so sensitive about people with conflicting opinions? You're the one coming at me. Try harder to seem like a victim.

It's a fucking spin off what the fucking are you talking about? Do you know what a spin off is? If they wanted to go in a completely different direction with no relation to the original why the fuck make a spin off?

I'm not expecting the same story line and characters as breaking bad but for a spin off the tone should at least be the same. You don't make a spin off of Oz into a family comedy, it makes no sense.

Why are you so sensitive about people with conflicting opinions? You're the one coming at me. Try harder to seem like a victim.
Conflicting opinions? The first thing you said was it's not the show its me...you literally attacked me for not liking the show you fucking dumb ass

Conflicting opinions? The first thing you said was it's not the show its me...you literally attacked me for not liking the show you fucking dumb ass
It's a comment, not the most upbeat, but still a comment.

Attacking would be calling you names which I have yet to do... But you seem fine doing it.

Back