God dam I can't wait for tommorow.

I know right...

It's kinda gay that I think about him as much as I have been lately.

It can go one of two ways - he loses epically, you will be dancing a jig.

He keeps knocking mo-foz out, you might eventually, slowly but surely, find him entertaining. ;)

It can go one of two ways - he loses epically, you will be dancing a jig.

He keeps knocking mo-foz out, you might eventually, slowly but surely, find him entertaining. ;)

Find him entertaining...possibly.

Actually be like "yeah, this dude is okay"...NEVER.

Blech...I guess :confused:

I just hate him as a human being so much that it's creeping into my daily life. I'll just be going about my business, and BOOM, there he is douching up my thoughts.

Come on Dwayne, he isn't that bad!

Perry is probably the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA. This is ridiculous. He's just a fucking can let go off his balls.
I don't think he's the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA but he's certainly top 10 of all time.

Explore that those thoughts. If you're pants get tight you are initiated into plat nat

Whoa, whoa...whoooa.

It's not like I'm thinking about MP while I'm rubbing one out. It's just during regular everyday stuff...like taking a shit.

I just hate him as a human being so much that it's creeping into my daily life. I'll just be going about my business, and BOOM, there he is douching up my thoughts.

Just don't think of him doing this rooster dance and you'll probably be ok.

If Perry successfully closes the distance and clinches up he could put Ponzi away quickly fight IQ throw that out the window because Perry has none if he can't bumrush and overload you with power he's just going to be throwing haymakers from a distance the entire fight. With that said Ponz is the better boxer i'm not sure about his fight IQ but he can definitely just cruise this fight to a decision victory

RDA vs Lawler that's an interesting fight while I can never count out Lawler RDA is very good at gameplanning RDA is hard to put away and that's all lawler is going to try to do so I lean towards RDA by decision

Excited to see Perry fight. Should be a good fight

Don't let that shit get to you bro.

I can't stand Bones Jones, but I don't let it make me a sourpuss in my daily doings. haha

It's just da fight game. :cool:
"We're not out there playing tennis, you know?" - Nick Diaz

"There's nothing classy about taking elbowsth to the face" - Nate Diaz

Crazy how this is a Fox card. It's better than half the ppv's

Perry is probably the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA. This is ridiculous. He's just a fucking can let go off his balls.

yeah, who cares about some bum just scrapping when we can watch world champion level fighters like woodley

Bullied as a child for sure

Back