GOAT Sitcom character

GOAT Sitcom Character

• 13. Norm Peterson - George Wendt - Cheers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
does saved by the bell not count?

cuz if so, Zach Morris is a true legend, he got outta detention by putting a blond wig on a lab skeleton ffs. cmon son

didn't he sell his HS to the Japanese one ep too?
could also stop time

Why is costanza a great sitcom character?
Piece of pathetic waste.

Someone please explain.

Kramer is the manggggg!!!!! He could be the reason to watch seinfeld alone. Did some of youse watch it for the sake of costanza?!!

Lucy is the number 1 show that has never been off tv, millions of people can quote her lines and know her on site and people dress like her for holiday and gets no mention in thread.

I-Love-Lucy-i-love-lucy-17796180-360-450.jpg

Seriously how is Lucy not even listed? I've never even heard of 1/3rd of that list.

For me it's Al Bundy. Nobody has made me laugh more or brought me more enjoyment. MWC will always be my GOAT sitcom.

Jerry Stiller deserves a mention.

Seinfeld & King of Queens.

He's amazing.

in b4 the millennials take offense for not including this guy:

13.jpg

But you gotta go with Cantstandya.

Al Bundy....if you disagree you are not a real man.

Only one who can compete is animated: Homer J Simpson.

in b4 the millennials take offense for not including this guy:

13.jpg

But you gotta go with Cantstandya.

To be fair the bold Sheldon Cooper was actually in the original lineup but as I was informed the max number permitted in a poll was 15 I had to trim it back from 20 GOATs to just 15 and Sheldon had to go.

Want your mind really blown though?

Yer man Constanza is winning by an absolute landslide and personally I've never seen a single episode of Seinfeld. Nor have I ever watched Frasier.

What can I say? I'm an aging Brit and the staple diet of comedy in my formative years was the likes of Some Mother's Do Ave' 'Em, Last Of The Summer Wine, Only Fools and Horses, 'Allo 'Allo, Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, The Young Ones, Bottom, In Sickness and In Health and more recent offerings Like The Office and The IT Crowd.

As a young lad I have fond memories of watching Happy Days as well as The Golden Girls and The Cosby Show with my dear old Grandmother (rest her wee soul) and I watched a bit of Cheers and Married With Children from time to time too but for the most part it was all vintage Brit sitcoms for me.

So all things considered I reckon I've been pretty accommodating with the number of yank to Brit characters I've stuck in the poll.

Costanza is the ultimate everyman.

He is goat and it's good to see him winning its good to see him winning

Dennis Reynolds and Al Bundy

Its definitely George Costanza. George Costanza was Everyman. We can all relate to one George situation or another.

I always felt that George was the soul of Seinfeld. Without George, there was no show.

Back