GOAT GUERNICA eats crow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
As teh GOAT, I feel I should lead my example. I officially eat crow. Nice fight by conner. I invite all you to do the same.

These are dark times but let's eat this humble pie and take the high road.

I think it was a little early stoppage and I will never be a fan but congrats to him and his cohort.

#GUERNICAbless

Guernica guiding the lost souls.

#GuernicaBless

As teh GOAT, I feel I should lead my example. I officially eat crow. Nice fight by conner. I invite all you to do the same.

I think it was a little early stoppage and I will never be a fan but congrats to him and his cohort.

#GUERNICAbless

wanker.

You're not the goat and your schtick sucks

#GUERNICAbless
Its never to late to be a fan. Just get the bitterness out.

Dark times?

Thought the fights tonight were fucking sweet

nobody gives a shit that you got a sore vag from it

Eat it all the way at my feet.

#ConorBless

CCBOIRN.gif

I liked your post, but GTF outta here with that early stoppage stuff. haha He was broken and battered and wanted no more....

Could you at least spell his name right in honour of the goat?

#GUERNICAbless

You sir are a guiding light on this forum. Great post.

Nobody gives a shit about a crap poster or his shit guernica bless handle. It's literally the lamest thing on UFC forum. Wish you werent a pussy so you'd have been banned by now

#GUERNICAbless

A prime example that even greatness can make mistakes. Hespect.

Nobody gives a shit about a crap poster or his shit guernica bless handle. It's literally the lamest thing on UFC forum. Wish you werent a pussy so you'd have been banned by now

i think he's funny. adds some personality to this board.

And from one huge Conor fan to a hater, I must say I respect you, Guernica, for manning up and taking the high road here. But as another fellow McGreGOAT faithful said: it's never too late to wise up and become a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back