GOAT fighter who never won a UFC/Pride title by division

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Who would you say are the GOATs of each division who never won a title in the UFC or Pride when it was the top org? Here are the first candidates I can think of, point out better ones if you disagree:

HW - Overeem - has beaten JDS, Brock, Werdum X2, Mir, Arlovski, Hunt X2 etc. but never managed to capture the belt
LHW - Rumble - cleaned out the division basically except for DC, beating Gus, Glover, Bader, Davis, Manuwa, and Lil Nog
MW - Romero
WW - Shields
LW - Tony if the interim doesn't count?
FW - Mendes (Edgar won a title at LW)
BW - Faber
FLW - Benavidez
WBW - Zingano
WSW - Fuji of course

Came here to say Tony Ferguson

Hw- Brandon Vera
Lhw- Brandon Vera
WW- cm punk/Erik Silva (He still has time)

HW - Probably is Overeem or CroCop. Barnett joint 2nd.

LHW - Probably Rumble. Or Arona.

MW - TRT Vitor all fucking day.

WW - Kazushi Sakuraba. No question.

LW - Diego Sanchez

FW - Faber

BW - Miguel Torres. Easily.

FLY - Ian McCall

WBW - Cat Ziganho

WFLY - Probably Jessica Andrande

If you're going to include Pride, seems like you should include WEC, at least for lighter weights.

And before anyone says Chael P:
maxresdefault.jpg

Undefeated and undisputed.

Legit I think prime Sapp could beat near on any man in the world.

No troll Sapp was a legit beast who could have been way more. Except for the 265 limit. He's never make that.

Maia in his prime/Jacare in his prime

Cro cop won an open weight tournament, but was never a champion in UFC or PRIDE. Not sure, but I don't think Nick Diaz was ever champion in either.

Legit I think prime Sapp could beat near on any man in the world.

No troll Sapp was a legit beast who could have been way more. Except for the 265 limit. He's never make that.
Sorry, cant agree with you. Sapp had NO skills except he was HUGE! He had no heart, no cardio, no ground game, no technique. All he had was HUGE.

Sorry, cant agree with you. Sapp had NO skills except he was HUGE! He had no heart, no cardio, no ground game, no technique. All he had was HUGE.
Prime Sapp. The Sapp from the nog fight and the k1 hoost smasher is the best one round fighter to have ever lived.

But yes you're correct for the most part.

Back