GOAT Fedor Emelianenko is fighting tomorrow GET HYPED MEGATHREAD!!!

Why are the majority of gifs in fights where he lost?

If this is just a poorly hidden Fedor hate thread then seriously fuck you. Because it's so poorly hidden and ... well fuck you.
this.
/thread

Curious is Curious Mr Mod sir?

TS is getting a Yellow? Is it the misleading title or the fact he doesn't like Fedor?

Error on the side of caution given my yellow lol
Misleading thread title/trolling

How can anybody that is a fan of MMA hate on this guy. TS needs to watch the Pride fight collection. Fedor beat the best there was in their prime. #TerminatorGOAT !!!

Ducking Reem/UFC/PAdded record. Where else do you want me to start?

I would have been content had he fought Reem. Instead we got the 3 fight losing streak after duckin Reem then HW champ for a 2nd time.

True. I didn't know that. I appreciate the heads up hence my yellow. I don't even know what I got flagged for. How do I check?
You got carded for over the top flaming against another poster

Ducking Reem/UFC/PAdded record. Where else do you want me to start?

I would have been content had he fought Reem. Instead we got the 3 fight losing streak after duckin Reem then HW champ for a 2nd time.
Padded record? At least he fought more than once a year. I said it before. He fought more in 2004 alone than Cain has in the last 5 years.

Padded record? At least he fought more than once a year. I said it before. He fought more in 2004 alone than Cain has in the last 5 years.

The caliber Cain fought was impressive. Fedor has far too much padded record and ducking of Reem stands out. Cain didn't get 1punched by a mw.

Back