GOAT Cris Cyborg BEAST mode Muay Thai training at Phuket Top Team in Thailand

damn, this is one truly dedicated hater....
All you can do is cry though.

Cyborg UFC CHAMP.
597d60d6bc8a3.png

I know those facts are uncomfortable for you, but you still have to deal with them nevertheless.

Being the champ in a division of one person (you) isn't something to brag about.

I know those facts are uncomfortable for you, but you still have to deal with them nevertheless.

Being the champ in a division of one person (you) isn't something to brag about.
Tell me more about it
Crying-baby.gif

Tell me more about it
Crying-baby.gif

What would you like to know about? The time she came in overweight and tried to manipulate the scales to make it seem like she was on weight?

"Following the initial weigh-in, Cyborg was given until 8 p.m. PST to make the 146-pound limit (one pound over is allowed in non-title fights), but Akano’s manager, Shu Hirata, says they got a call at 6 p.m. instead, saying that Santos was ready to weigh-in.

Hirata then went back to the hotel to retrieve Akano and her team who had left the weigh-ins to get something to eat, and head back for the official weigh-in for her opponent to try and make 146 pounds.

When she stepped on the scale with a bikini, she clocked 150.1, then she says she wants to take everything off,” Hirata told MMAWeekly.com in an exclusive interview. “At that moment the male commission guy got out of the room where the scale was, so the entire team for Akano left, and we decided who to send in to check it, and for about 90 seconds or so there was only Cyborg, husband and wife there.

“So the commission female staff came in, then we send Shannon Hooper, one of (Akano’s) cornermen into the room, and they close the door and do the second weigh-in and she’s buck naked. She clocked actually at 144 (pounds) at that time. Then I started complaining, how can a bikini weigh 6 pounds? But they claimed the bikini was wet, and a wet bikini would weigh 6 pounds.

Akano’s team immediately cried foul, not believing that the 144 pounds read on the scale was correct and another weigh-in took place.

I didn’t buy that, so I made the commission re-calibrate the scale, and I left Hitomi, Megumi, and Shannon Hooper in the room with her, and the commission female staff, and she took everything off, buck naked, and stepped on and it was still 150.1,” Hirata stated. “I don’t know how the 144 came in there, but obviously the whole strategy it seems like for the Chute Boxe team is they try to claim six pounds is the bikini. There’s no way a bikini weighs six pounds, wet or not wet.”

With Cyborg still very much over the weight limit for the fight, the team for Akano was accommodating in letting the Brazilian take the rest of the two hours left until the 8 p.m. deadline to make the weight cut. According to Hirata, the commission would not let Santos cut any more weight at that time due to safety issues, but because she weighed in at 150.1 and Akano weighing in at 143.5, the difference was more than six pounds, which he was told is the limit in California for the fight to take place"

Full story: MMA Weekly

She already did that in Fight Valley, the "main" chick couldn't even fight her believably I guess since Miesha had to do it.

MV5BMTU0MjQ2NDE3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTYzMTMyODE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

A young woman is found dead after getting involved in an underground fighting ring. Her sister Windsor begins training under a respected ex-fighter as she searches for the killer.

2.9/10
imdb_star_22x21-2889147855._CB514892068_.png

2.9 stars. Ouch.

MV5BMTU0MjQ2NDE3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTYzMTMyODE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

A young woman is found dead after getting involved in an underground fighting ring. Her sister Windsor begins training under a respected ex-fighter as she searches for the killer.

2.9/10
imdb_star_22x21-2889147855._CB514892068_.png

2.9 stars. Ouch.
At least the mentor character in the movie doesn't die... (that would be sad since Miesha plays the mentor lol)

What would you like to know about? The time she came in overweight and tried to manipulate the scales to make it seem like she was on weight?

"Following the initial weigh-in, Cyborg was given until 8 p.m. PST to make the 146-pound limit (one pound over is allowed in non-title fights), but Akano’s manager, Shu Hirata, says they got a call at 6 p.m. instead, saying that Santos was ready to weigh-in.

Hirata then went back to the hotel to retrieve Akano and her team who had left the weigh-ins to get something to eat, and head back for the official weigh-in for her opponent to try and make 146 pounds.

When she stepped on the scale with a bikini, she clocked 150.1, then she says she wants to take everything off,” Hirata told MMAWeekly.com in an exclusive interview. “At that moment the male commission guy got out of the room where the scale was, so the entire team for Akano left, and we decided who to send in to check it, and for about 90 seconds or so there was only Cyborg, husband and wife there.

“So the commission female staff came in, then we send Shannon Hooper, one of (Akano’s) cornermen into the room, and they close the door and do the second weigh-in and she’s buck naked. She clocked actually at 144 (pounds) at that time. Then I started complaining, how can a bikini weigh 6 pounds? But they claimed the bikini was wet, and a wet bikini would weigh 6 pounds.

Akano’s team immediately cried foul, not believing that the 144 pounds read on the scale was correct and another weigh-in took place.

I didn’t buy that, so I made the commission re-calibrate the scale, and I left Hitomi, Megumi, and Shannon Hooper in the room with her, and the commission female staff, and she took everything off, buck naked, and stepped on and it was still 150.1,” Hirata stated. “I don’t know how the 144 came in there, but obviously the whole strategy it seems like for the Chute Boxe team is they try to claim six pounds is the bikini. There’s no way a bikini weighs six pounds, wet or not wet.”

With Cyborg still very much over the weight limit for the fight, the team for Akano was accommodating in letting the Brazilian take the rest of the two hours left until the 8 p.m. deadline to make the weight cut. According to Hirata, the commission would not let Santos cut any more weight at that time due to safety issues, but because she weighed in at 150.1 and Akano weighing in at 143.5, the difference was more than six pounds, which he was told is the limit in California for the fight to take place"

Full story: MMA Weekly
Damn, dude, that´s some next level hating right here.
<{danayeah}>

Don´t worry pal, I´ll help you out, here´s the only fact you need to know.
Cyborg UFC CHAMP
597d60d6bc8a3.png

Damn, dude, that´s some next level hating right here.
<{danayeah}>

Don´t worry pal, I´ll help you out, here´s the only fact you need to know.
Cyborg UFC CHAMP
597d60d6bc8a3.png

Not hate. Just facts. You might as well be showing me a fan with a replica belt. That's basically what that is.

Not hate. Just facts. You might as well be showing me a fan with a replica belt. That's basically what that is.
Half of the thread is you showing your hatred towards her, but hey whatever you say "No hate, just facts"
Crying-baby.gif

cris-cyborg-hijab-750.jpg

I can't wait for the day when Cyborg finally gains enough courage to fight someone with actual skill. Well, I guess I have to because it's not happening anytime soon.
What are you talking about? She is gonna fight Holm next the person you said would kick her ass. We even have a 5 month account bet. I know your a hater but Cmon, don't start throwing Holm under the bus just yet, she hasn't even lost yet.

Very nice training session !! Can you imagine beat the crap out of your coach like this and just unleash?

And Cyborg???? God damn!!!!!!! Just POWERFUL!!!!!! Those punches, those knees! Those KICKS! WTF!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Enjoy

W
T
F
<{katwhu}>

No, she's not. You're a liar. Good people don't assault others. Good people don't try and cheat to make weight. Good people don't use performance enchancing drugs in a sport where you can actually kill your opponent. You don't know anything about her lifestyle outside of the few clips and snapshots posted to social media. How do you know whether she's more dedicated to combat than any other female in WMMA? You don't. One thing that we do know is that she's dedicated to pumping her body full of steroids, so much so that she's taken on male characteristics.

You just said good people don't use performance enhancing drugs in a sport where you can actually kill your opponent yet you have Chael as one of your favorite fighters

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

You just said good people don't use performance enhancing drugs in a sport where you can actually kill your opponent yet you have Chael as one of your favorite fighters

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

And your point? It's not a list of 'good people'. Chael is on there because I find him to be amusing. I would never act like Chael is some sort of innocent choir boy. He's not. Also, there's a huge difference between a male taking steroids and a female taking steroids. Sonnen competed against the likes of Wanderlei Silva, Nate Marquardt, Anderson Silva, and Jon Jones - men that were juiced to the gills. Cyborg sticks out like a sore thumb because the other women aren't filling their body up with anabolic steroids to the extent that she has.

Very nice training session !! Can you imagine beat the crap out of your coach like this and just unleash?

And Cyborg???? God damn!!!!!!! Just POWERFUL!!!!!! Those punches, those knees! Those KICKS! WTF!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Enjoy

I guess she's given up on trying to lure an opponent into the octagon by looking mild. I wouldn't get within half a mile of a fight with that woman.

Back