GOAT Console

What is the GOAT Console

• Total voters
Sega because they had the only good Shadowrun game ever.

- 16-Bit Arcade Graphics
- 16-Bit Sports Action
- Blast Processing
- Two hardware add-ons for more horsepower
- Red blood in Mortal Kombat

You can't do this on Nintendo!

Ok that is a tough one. I just think the Sega one edges it out a lil.
The Genesis version was more faithful to the source material but the graphics were garbage compared to SNES. I hated the top down view compared to 3/4 isometric.

- 16-Bit Arcade Graphics
- 16-Bit Sports Action
- Blast Processing
- Two hardware add-ons for more horsepower
- Red blood in Mortal Kombat

You can't do this on Nintendo!

That's hilarious. Honestly, there were some ports/titles that were better on Genesis than on SNES.

Sega because they had the only good Shadowrun game ever.
I loved that game. I think the ones on steam are pretty good tho. Especially Dragonfall

Fire Pro > No Mercy.

Actually, they're both great.

Fire Pro is great from a creation standpoint. Character creation in that game is second to none.

The gameplay though? Ehhh...it's a little too simplistic, and gets boring fast. Grapple, do a move, grapple, do a move. Over and over. Every time you're not doing that, and trying to set shit up, it gets a little wonky and annoying. I find that it's more fun to watch FPW, than actually play it.

I was torn between SNES & Playstation. The rest just had too much competition to really be the GOAT. I voted SNES because games worked 100% of the time and it was built like a tank. PS games were flaky I remember having to run my PS upside down often or games freezing often and scratched discs issues.

I was torn between SNES & Playstation. The rest just had too much competition to really be the GOAT. I voted SNES because games worked 100% of the time and it was built like a tank. PS games were flaky I remember having to run my PS upside down often or games freezing often and scratched discs issues.
What? Hell no those games would freeze during long game play and you had to restart the machine and sometimes blow in the cartridge to get them to play again.

Think PS2 has best games overall but had some awesome times with N64

What? Hell no those games would freeze during long game play and you had to restart the machine and sometimes blow in the cartridge to get them to play again.
???

If you ever had to blow into the cartridges of any top-loading system to get them to play, you were doing something wrong. The only times I've ever seen a SNES freeze up after long play was when someone was doing the river/loop experience trick on Final Fantasy 3/6 and left their system on for days straight sitting on their carpet in the middle of summer. Otherwise, they were fine.

Voted for the SNES because Chrono Trigger and Earthbound slightly edge out SOTN for me.

fuck the PS4!!! Piece of shit just broke down.

that's my second PS4 that is broken. WTF Sony. what kind of trash are you using to build these things.

never had those problems with any other console

It's not a Sony or Microsoft console, that's for damn sure!

Back