GOAT brawler

Mike K.O

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you think is the best brawler P4P?
Any organization
Post pics or videos

Diego Sanchez
ce022-5.gif

Who do you think is the best brawler P4P?
Any organization
Post pics or videos

Skilled brawlers? Igor Vovchanchyn or Pride Wanderlei Silva.

Igor was a god-damned pocket battleship. 50-5 (MMA) and 61-2 (Kickboxing) by the end of 2001 (111-7 combined - positively insane). Too bad he was past his prime by the late 90's/early oughts. You can even see it in the evolution of his physique throughout the first couple of years of his Pride run.

A fire-hydrant with bricks for hands, running around banging out Ogres. Jesus.

Juice Wanderlei was an Omega level savage... 31-6-1(1) by the end of 2006. I think his fights with Hunto and Cro-Cop (while wildly entertaining) were a mistake and took too much out of him / ended his prime (I note that many fans cite his loss to Ricardo Arona in 2005 - while pre-dating his loss to Cro-Cop, as signaling the beginning of the end of his prime...). He had been going hard for 10 years at that point, in addition to training at Chute-Boxe. The engine can only run in the red for so long...

I wish he had fought Chuck in Pride in 2005...

Last edited:
Do you mean the best fighter to receive the biggest amount of beating without being put lights out?

Do you mean the best fighter to receive the biggest amount of beating without being put lights out?
Not exactly. I mean the one who will put the opponent down in a brawl. The one you described would be the best chin

Wandy

Wandy is the correct answer.

Demian "The Punchpack" Maia

Love the guy, by the way.

Back