GMO babies, modifying DNA.....

it's like science hasnt learned from the jurassic park movies.

we are getting steps closer to the clone wars

Well sure but who is talking about making religious decisions? I'm talking about history and ancient historical records and narratives. But yes, the reason people don't take the Book of Enoch seriously is because the Roman Catholic Church(a pagan empire and belief system) outlawed it among many, many other books that were considered scripture for centuries.

And when you go back and read some of these books you quickly begin to understand why a pagan empire(ie satanic) may want leave out books like Enoch, Jasper, Jubilees, Adam and Eve, ect. It is because those books fill in all of the gaps and questions that the canonical Bible leaves one with. You read these books then you can understand why the flood happened and why it was necessary. You can understand the true nature of good and evil, angels & demons, gods and religion, and so much more.

And yes, Enoch has much more credibility than Jasper due to how old the copies of Enoch are. I think they are one of if not the oldest copies of any literature ever found. The Bible also references and quotes the Book of Enoch.

I'm not sure about that but there are a couple of versions of the Book of Jasper both of which are in dispute. However, like I said, a real Book of Jasper did exist at one time but the question is whether to two versions circulating today are accurate.

Religious text and items are interesting from a human history stand point. The way the modern bibles were put together definitely could leave one questioning the agenda of the church. I have never heard of any other versions of Jasher. I know Enoch to be a book that most likely should have been in the Bible, but was exclude for political reason by the church.

I don't believe there is any evidence to prove that ancient people could modify genetics though. I also have little faith that there are supernatural forces at work, such as angels and demons, because I have never experienced proof in my life.

Some of the first items of human existence are tool, religious items, and sex toys, I have always found the last item funny.

There will never be any such thing as a "post resource scarcity economy".

That phrase is just a sales pitch for people trying to push Marxism.

In one way or another, resources will always have scarcity issues.

It's one of the fundamental reasons we need the discipline of economics:

Resources are finite, desires have the potential to be infinite.

So long as even one resource remains finite, the need for a capitalist pricing mechanism remains.

If we ever figure out fussion, this statement becomes absurd.

If we ever figure out fussion, this statement becomes absurd.

A cheaper source of energy in no way brings us closer to a "post-scarcity economy".

The materials needed to make all of the technological wonders in your imagination, are still finite.

It's an inescapable economic truth:

This simple reality dictates the fact that there will always be a scarcity of something.

Because of that, we will always need the capitalist pricing mechanism..

A cheaper source of energy in no way brings us closer to a "post-scarcity economy".

The materials needed to make all of the technological wonders in your imagination, are still finite.

It's an inescapable economic truth:

This simple reality dictates the fact that there will always be a scarcity of something.

Because of that, we will always need the capitalist pricing mechanism..

Lol, resources are not finite with fussion.

Name the resource, and I will explain to you how fussion makes that resource infinite.

I mean helium 3 becomes abundent with fussion. We can make helium 3, with unlimited energy. We can mine the moon with unlimited energy.

Back