Gloves for Sparring & Training

MrFlintStone

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What are the best gloves that aren't too expensive for trainning and sparring for MMA and Muy Thai? I was considering the Hayabusa Ikura or Tokushu gloves as i heard there were good for boxing and mma. What are some gloves you guys like. Mainly what i want is good wrist support, protection for me my partner, comfort and ones with out laces.

What are the best gloves that aren't too expensive for trainning and sparring for MMA and Muy Thai? I was considering the Hayabusa Ikura or Tokushu gloves as i heard there were good for boxing and mma. What are some gloves you guys like. Mainly what i want is good wrist support, protection for me my partner, comfort and ones with out laces.

What's your budget and where in the world are you.........it might help you to get an answer.....

Also.......what type of hands have you got.....small, medium.....large, long fingers......etc

I use 14oz Fairtex BGV9's for pad, bag and light sparring work, with neoprene hand wraps for a bit more cushioning for me and my partners.......

They are as tuff as old boots and okay for light sparring......

What's your budget and where in the world are you.........it might help you to get an answer.....

Also.......what type of hands have you got.....small, medium.....large, long fingers......etc
I stay in Flint,MI USA and i feel lile i have medium hands

Can't go wrong with Fairtex, though for Muay Thai the BGV9's wrist is a bit stiff for clinching, you might be better off with BGV1's or a set of Twins.

Back