Gloves for small hands.

Justt

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Got a full contact kickboxing fight coming up soon an I wish to get a new pair of 10oz gloves as I feel my Top King Boxing Gloves Empower are worn now. I have seem to have small hands and wrists for my weight 75kg an I wish to find a tighter fit glove than my top kings.
I read boon is a nice tight fit but it seems their quality has dropped off as of late.

So just after a few suggest to check out?

Thanks

I heard that the newer Top King Super gloves may have a tighter fit, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Hayabusa gloves start tight as shit. I've had two pairs and loved em.

Twin's hand compartment seem to be smaller than King's from personal experience. Fairtex is by far the largest. No idea about Boon though.

My hands run on the smaller size as well. I ended up purchasing a pair of gloves by Rev'It called "Dirt Gloves". I am a medium in these. I have had these about 1 year 2 months. I love the feel of these. They say they are made for the summer, however I would probably like something just a little more breathable as I am in Thailand. I use these for everyday street riding on the Ninja. They offer decent protection . The only problem to date is a very small tear on the left rding glove index finger (see attached photos for wear/tear). Would i recommend these gloves. Yes, as I have gotten a year of riding out of them and then some. I have used these during many rainy rides so that may have contributed to the small tear on the index as they are not waterproof. I will have to get them mended.

Fairtex BGV1 or our Golden Gear breathable are very compact smaller gloves in comparison to all the gloves I have seen. Also twins offer a tight fit but they are not compact gloves.

Danny would your cardio gloves fit a 10 year old girl?

My new Top King Airs are much more compact than compared to my Fairtex BGV1 Air gloves. Twins to me seemed to have a bigger hand compartment as well.

Thanks guys a few mixed reviews for the Fairtex.
Been looking at the Hayabusa 10oz Pro but says "Designed for intense pad and bag work" what would be the main differences between these and their 16oz gloves ? I don't mean the weight ;)
@LJW81: Have you had any top king gloves before your airs?

No it's my first pair of top king gloves. I wanted to see what they were like so I scooped them up. Very nice so far but hand compartment much smaller than my fairtex gloves and Title boxing gloves.

I have smaller hands and have used Top Kings and Boon. I prefer the Boons as they are more snug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back