Glover Teixeira vs. Ion Cutelaba Set For UFC on ESPN+ 1 in Brooklyn

Who Wins?

• Glover Teixeira

• Ion Cutelaba

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glover gonna murder this fool, I hope lol. He needs a win to get back on track.

Glover gonna murder this fool
I don't know. Glover looking fucking terrrible against Corey Anderson. Cutelaba will KO anyone in the division if he lands. Glover is 40 years old. The end is near, and this fight could end up signaling just that.

What a strange career for Glover Teixeira. He should win this, but his age is definitely getting to be a factor. If he loses, that's probably a wrap.

I read that guys name real fast... Ion Cube

I think Glover might be done. Iron Cube might take this via youth.

What a strange career for Glover Teixeira. He should win this, but his age is definitely getting to be a factor. If he loses, that's probably a wrap.
At some point we need to see Rountreee vs. Cutelaba. If they both win their next fights, they should book it.

Couple of years ago you'd bet the house on Glover. Age is a bitch.

Cutelaba is coming. Still just 23-24 years old. Looked amazing his last 2 fights. Him, Rakic, Reyes are the future of 205.

Glover better hope he can get this kid to the ground cause if not he might go to sleep.

I think Glover has enough left to sub this guy.

Some thought Cannonier and Cirkunov would beat the old vet too, and then he got on top. His top game is still among the best in MMA.

On the feet Ion wins, not sure he has the TDD though.

Never heard of the other guy but I’ll take him based on age and how Glover has looked recently

I think Glover has enough left to sub this guy.

Some thought Cannonier and Cirkunov would beat the old vet too, and then he got on top. His top game is still among the best in MMA.

On the feet Ion wins, not sure he has the TDD though.
I think Glover could sub him too, question is will he be smart enough to shoot? Dude likes to stand and trade.

I think Glover could sub him too, question is will he be smart enough to shoot? Dude likes to stand and trade.

True, but he did wrestle vs OSP, Cannonier, Cirkonov, etc so if he doesn't like his chances for a KO he does look to use his top game

The guy arguably made his debut in the UFC after his prime.

Back