Glover Teixeira putting Jimi Manuwa in his place

Manuwa vs Glover is the fight to make next imo and I think Manuwa would crack glover's suspect chin
Manuwa has even more suspect chin, lol
Shut the fuck and fight Glover. You just beat a guy with 0 top 10 wins and before that:

tumblr_oqq5w0SRPI1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Shogun is on a 3 fight winning streak. Glover just 1.

Got eyepoked to death by Gus Davidson.

Lil Nog, Cory Anderson and Villante? Give me a break. Shogun vs Manuwa is a logical next fight, not Glover vs Manuwa. If that fight happens, I agree that Glover should fight the winner.

Manuwa vs Glover is the fight to make next imo and I think Manuwa would crack glover's suspect chin
Guy whos been knocked stiff three times in his 20 fight career,
and wins most of his "knockouts" by doctor stoggage and cuts is going to crack glover
<36>

Manuwa has even more suspect chin, lol

Got eyepoked to death by Gus Davidson.

Lil Nog, Cory Anderson and Villante? Give me a break. Shogun vs Manuwa is a logical next fight, not Glover vs Manuwa. If that fight happens, I agree that Glover should fight the winner.

I don't think getting KO by fucking Volkan or Rumble makes you have a glass chin, Gustaffson also have legit power

Guy whos been knocked stiff three times in his 20 fight career,
and wins most of his "knockouts" by doctor stoggage and cuts is going to crack glover
<36>
better than getting cracked by fucking Ryan Bader

With Bones and Rumble gone its anybodies game, DC has been struggling to make that 205 limit too

Well assuming Gus is out for a while, and that DC beats Volkan, who else are you going to give the shot to? Shogun?

I don't want DC to sit idle, we have too many belts being held up as it is.

Jimi triggered by uncucked Glover's bigfoot big cup Portugal stereotype.

It was like when John Rockerhold entered the locker room.

1263948-730x1066.jpg

Glover is no where near a title shot. Cirkunov is only #7 because Ryan Bade and Phil Davis left the UFC, Jones is gone indefinitely and Rumble retired.

Glover is no where near a title shot. Cirkunov is only #7 because Ryan Bade and Phil Davis left the UFC, Jones is gone indefinitely and Rumble retired.
Cirkunov was 4-1 with all finishes before Glover. He kinda deserved top 10 spot. LHW is very thin, everyone who has a winning streak is considered for a title. Gus got a title shot after being KTFO'd by Rumble for fs.

Shogun fans really want him to fight Manuwa? Jimmy kills the Shogun of today.

As weird as it sounds he doesnt match up too bad with dc. Great grappler, good boxing. He looks slower these days and is past his prime but would rather see him in there than manuwa.

How did he put Jimi in his place? "Get a win first", the guy Gloover beat last night could have said that about him as well considering he was coming off of a loss to Gus...

TS dislikes Manuwa after briefly rooting for him he then picked against him every fight

your chin doesn't get better with time. also he's just been KO'ed. I'm pretty sure rumble's shots and gus' knockdown on him helped jones KO DC
When you get a shin flush on the chin you go out

Doesn't matter if you've been dropped before or not

Back