Glover Teixeira putting Jimi Manuwa in his place

Shut the fuck and fight Glover. You just beat a guy with 0 top 10 wins and before that:

tumblr_oqq5w0SRPI1udfb8oo1_500.gif

How about Manuwa get a win first and fight Shogun in London?
Shogun is on a 3 fight winning streak. Glover just 1.

Manuwa vs Glover is the fight to make next imo and I think Manuwa would crack glover's suspect chin

LHW division is in it´s worst state in history

all the contenders, including the paperchamp have been beaten by the GOAT, who is not allowed to fight

besides, full of over 38YO fighters in contention with no new interesting new names in years

What happened to Volkan anyway? I thought that title fight was pretty much set...?

Everyone is aware that anything can happen in MMA. Ronda Rousey COULD beat Cain if she gets lucky - e.g., Cain closes his eyes, leaves his chin hanging and Ronda lands a perfect punch straight on the button. However, this is extremely unlikely so of course we would say that it would never happen because the probability is so low. If soeone says that Glover has no chance against DC, they are of course fully aware that everyone has a chance but they think the likelihood of Glover winning is very low. I would have to agree - I don't quite see Glover being able to beat DC, at least not the old and somewhat chinny Glover that we see today. Of course he can win, but he should be a considerable underdog in that fight and not even the biggest Glover fan could deny that.

Well then he should say it's very unlikely,how hard is this to comprehend?The Rousey Cain fight is just a ridiculous example lol.The average hardcore mma fan is correct on fights at about 65% or less.This is a fact.The noobs on Sherdog that are 100% confident in a fight just make me laugh,and they are everywhere.

How did he put Jimi in his place? "Get a win first", the guy Gloover beat last night could have said that about him as well considering he was coming off of a loss to Gus...

Would love to see Blachowicz put a few wins together, imo he isn't that bad as his UFC redord may suggest.
Generally some interesting fighters out of Poland adding to the UFC LHW divison with Oleksiejczuk (12-2 and only 22 years) fighting at UFC 219 and Marcin Prachnio (13-2) making his UFC debut next year (Prachnio was offered to fight for the ONE FC title)

Also would like to see the UFC signing KSW LHW Champ Tomasz Narkun (14-2). I like KSW but they don't give him enough fights.

Would love to see Blachowicz put a few wins together, imo he isn't that bad as his UFC redord may suggest.
Generally some interesting fighters out of Poland adding to the UFC LHW divison with Oleksiejczuk (12-2 and only 22 years) fighting at UFC 219 and Marcin Prachnio (13-2) making his UFC debut next year (Prachnio was offered to fight for the ONE FC title)

Also would like to see the UFC signing KSW LHW Champ Tomasz Narkun (14-2). I like KSW but they don't give him enough fights.

Jan is one of the best strikers in the division, he had gus shooting for for takedowns all night. But he has no takedown defense at all. If you get dominated by Corey Anderson, you are not top 10 material

I think DC will be on the decline from the beating Jones put on him and I predict Volkan is the next champ

They should be asking “no time” for a shot... WAR VOLKAN
51801469897c7cf3e3e0c3d84d7d2a8a--sci-fi-movies-movie-tv.jpg

Sounds like alot of sherdoggers should start fighting in the ufc lhw division.

They clearly aren't impressed by anyone in the division, and must have superior fighting abilities.

Show us how it's done.

dc should move up and fight stipe if they both win their fights. In the meantime they should have a lhw tournament to determine the next contender

Sounds like alot of sherdoggers should start fighting in the ufc lhw division.

They clearly aren't impressed by anyone in the division, and must have superior fighting abilities.

Show us how it's done.

Sorry bro I'd have to cut way too much height.

No chance.
Glover x DC shouldn't even be sanctioned by the commission.

It would be a non competitive one sided brutal beating by DC.

Glover has 27 wins and 17 of them by KO/TKO, this is a crazy assumption that he has no chance to win a fight against DC, who has a history of being knocked down multiple times

And he got destrooooyed by Gus, badly.
They should have thrown in the towel, took too much dmg
and got eyepoked to death
If Rumble’s best shots aren’t putting DC away what chance does Glover have to get the ko?
Maybe because Glover is a heavy handed himself

Back