Glover is not the guy to beat Jon Jones

Guys if Glover didn't throw that shot Bader would have finished him.

Glover is on a much higher level than Bader. Bader has no chin or heart, and at his age, he is still done.

How's the weather there in Imagination Land?

Bader overcommitted twice. Once with the guillotine, and the second time by coming in fast and loose the second time. But getting rocked twice in one round is hardly "fine".

He hits hard, and Bader goofed.

No...he just doesn't have the punching ability that Glover does. Glover saw the punches...blocked..and timed the perfect counter.

And good bye!

Jon Jones beats that guy easily. No doubt about it. He is damn good. But he won't beat Jones.

Fuck it, feed Glover to Jones. I love watching him smash Brazilians.

based on his whole body of work in the UFC + time for improvement

i still can't see him beating jones

after gustafsson and glover get beat that division is cleaned out until phil davis develops his striking more

No...he just doesn't have the punching ability that Glover does. Glover saw the punches...blocked..and timed the perfect counter.

And good bye!
I always find it amusing when a guy says "No" and then goes on to say the exact same thing I just said, but with more words and less demonstration of understanding.

:icon_lol:

Lol, I knew this thread would pop up at the moment Glover got tagged.

Glover would blast him again...easily.

Bader didn't really land anything in that exchange before the KO. Glover covered up, showed some good movement and land a great counter.

Bader landed a few early....he has a good quick right hand, not surprised he landed.

Oh look, another delusional Brazilian nuthugging a Brazilian fighter.

Glover looked awful tonight and he even acknowledged it. At his age, Glover can't do much about his speed and athleticism. He looked stiffed and hittable. Bader looked like he matched his strength which I believed to be Glover's biggest advantage.

Jones would annihilate him. (I do not like Jones at all)

i still think it would be a good fight, one i'd like to see, even though jones would win.

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Easy?

He defended every take down....took Bader down....didnt allow the sub attempts to come close and once he settled down he dropped and finished him.

Bader had some success landing the right. But again...once Glover found his chance he finished him

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones 1h
Bader got way too excited.. Cost him that fight.. Gotta stay relaxed out there

He looked like this against old man rampage as well that should have been enough to show he would get steam rolled by Bones

How's the weather there in Imagination Land?

Bader overcommitted twice. Once with the guillotine, and the second time by coming in fast and loose the second time. But getting rocked twice in one round is hardly "fine".

He hits hard, and Bader goofed.

Lmao, go find another target bored kid, you are not even in the same subject.

I'm arguing against a "if Glover didn't throw that shot Bader would have finished him" post, which is just retarded talk since Bader wasn't landing those big shots near the end...

Great, so now Glover is a can for getting tagged once. Fucking Sherdog.

Definitely looked slow from the get go. Could chalk it up to a bad night. Would still heavily favor Jones.

Back