Glover is not the guy to beat Jon Jones

He will be a good challenger. Bader impressed me though.

Bones would beat him. I still am interested in the fight since jones is running out of contenders. I think inside, glover can give him trouble but jones would jab/teep him to death. Jones never gets into firefights which is glovers stock and trade. Grappling would be closer than most but jones wouldn't get submitted from the top.

Was not impressed. How the hell did he let Bader land onhim. Bader didnt land a thing on Machida

Bader didn't really land anything in that exchange before the KO. Glover covered up, showed some good movement and land a great counter.

Bader landed a few early....he has a good quick right hand, not surprised he landed.

Your all dumb, did you watch the slow motion replays? Baders shots were being blocked, god damn mma fans.

Serious KO power but to get tagged by bader like that. Insane

So hittable. Gustaf or Bones will beat him very soundly I think.

417949.png

Jones doesn't have the power of Bader... and Glover's chin is no worse than Evans'

JBJ by whatever he wants

Glover is awesome. He just finds a way to win...like, 20 times in a fucking row now.

Jones is clearly the favorite, and I definitely wouldn't bet on Glover, but a guy like Glover is clearly not someone to count out completely. He's tough, powerful, well rounded, and really, really good.

Yeah, there's no way Glover has the speed or athleticism to deal with Jones. He COULD get the one punch KO but Jones is way too smart to get hit with any of the slow shit Glover was throwin'.

Did you watch the replay? Glover looked fine, recovered from the knock down and the two last "bombs" from Bader didn't land.
How's the weather there in Imagination Land?

Bader overcommitted twice. Once with the guillotine, and the second time by coming in fast and loose the second time. But getting rocked twice in one round is hardly "fine".

He hits hard, and Bader goofed.

Lol just saw the replay....why the hell did Bader even throw that uppercut....talk about leaving yourself open......

No one at LHW is the guy to beat Jones, all the other fighters have shown flaws. JJ has not.

I just started another thread similar. I think Glover has a puncher's chance vs Jones and that's it. If he leaves his neck out like he did against Bader, Jones takes his head home with him. Plus Jones already proved he has better mma-wrestling than Bader.

Back