Glover is not the guy to beat Jon Jones

He looked sluggish but it could have been because of that first punch he ate early in the first. I was worried... And I didn't expect to be.

His movement and striking defense is not going to be sufficient against Jones I think. Also I don't see him getting Jones down with his go to single leg.

Good challenger though his power and BJJ if he can implement them are potent.

sloppy...slow....and vulnerable.....thats was ugly

So what? He is still the most impressive guy behind Jones right now

I agree unfortunately, he looked fat, slow and sloppy. Had it gone to round 2, he would've gassed and lost, possibly even finished

Guys if Glover didn't throw that shot Bader would have finished him.

he was looking really slow out there, might be some injury

Meh, feed Glover to Rashad or Phil Davis. Bader was having his way until the big shot came. I guess Glover has power in his hands. Build him up a little more first then test him against Jones, he's not ready at this point. Glover wouldn't do well against someone as fast as Rashad or Jones. Hype train derailed.

Was not impressed. How the hell did he let Bader land onhim. Bader didnt land a thing on Machida

the only thing i learned during that fight is that if you eyeball (or in the sherdog world sack) paula sack you lose.

that woman is a succubus

I hate to say it but Jones would probably take him down and sub him. Still there's always that flash KO hail mary.

Good power, mediocre chin. Jones will expose him and keep him at range and pick him apart.

I'll sig/bet whatever anyone who disagrees with me.

Just took out Bader easy

Man to beat Jones?? He certainly has great defensive wrestling, if he can stop Jones from taking him down he has a good shot.

He reminds me of Chuck. Leaves himself wife open when throwing bombs.

Jones picks him apart.

Back