Glove Question

ok so il buy the 16oz ko fightgear golves for sparing, can I use them on the bag also?

Usually 12oz in weight. The KO 12oz make really good bag gloves. I'll be honest I've visited many gyms and all they require is a pair of 16oz gloves and they use them for everything.

You don't NEED a pair of bag gloves and another pair of sparring gloves. It would be nice but not a requirement for most places. That being said I have almost nothing but 16oz gloves and 18 to 20oz gloves.

wow ok man thanks alot!

Once you buy your KOFightgear gloves. Make sure you get the headgear and shinpads too. Then tell us how much you appreciate us for introducing you to possibly the best bang for your buck gear in the world.

well I bought two crappy headgears and two crappy everlast gloves at acadmey so I prob need a new headgear.

For your Muay Thai or boxing training, I recommend 12, 14 and 16 oz. gloves that depand on your hand size and 18 oz. is for heavy weight fighters.
what oz glove to got ? i already have 16 oz sparring and i dont need to work on endurance with punching only accuracy and power im 205 lb right now and working on moving to 180-185 so before i buy the wrong size can someone please help me with what oz to get for the bag my hand size is a 9 even

You could. But you shouldn't. It'll compress the padding and make it harder on your sparring partners.
what oz glove to got ? i already have 16 oz sparring and i dont need to work on endurance with punching only accuracy and power im 205 lb right now and working on moving to 180-185 so before i buy the wrong size can someone please help me with what oz to get for the bag my hand size is a 9 even

Back