GLOVE KINGS GK BOXING GLOVES (UK) - Anyone tried these

RDL81

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I keep seeing these on ebay in the UK and had a feeling there was a post on here about them. As anyone tied these?

Regards

Rich

GLOVE KINGS GK BOXING GLOVES

I've seen them when looking around and considered it purely out of speculation. They're one of the few brands selling lace ups for about £40.

As far as I can tell the Glove Kings brand is a side-gig by nutritionking.co.uk

At a guess I'd say they just found a manufacturer in pakistan who do fake winning gloves and had their own logo stuck on, but either way I'm genuinely curious.

I've seen them when looking around and considered it purely out of speculation. They're one of the few brands selling lace ups for about £40.

As far as I can tell the Glove Kings brand is a side-gig by nutritionking.co.uk

At a guess I'd say they just found a manufacturer in pakistan who do fake winning gloves and had their own logo stuck on, but either way I'm genuinely curious.
I ordered a gold pair through eBay. They are basically your typical Pakistan made gloves that you will usually find in that price range. They don’t suck or anything but they are nothing special. The quality is decent but don’t expect them to hold up too long. I will say that they do look really nice in terms of their designs, color combinations, etc. And the padding is pretty good too. Overall I would say I was fairly pleased with them given the affordable price.

I ordered a gold pair through eBay. They are basically your typical Pakistan made gloves that you will usually find in that price range. They don’t suck or anything but they are nothing special. The quality is decent but don’t expect them to hold up too long. I will say that they do look really nice in terms of their designs, color combinations, etc. And the padding is pretty good too. Overall I would say I was fairly pleased with them given the affordable price.
To add to my previous comment...I loaned these gloves to a buddy a few months ago, and I spoke to him yesterday. He said they actually have held up pretty well, and the padding and leather is in decent shape still. For what it’s worth, he said they have definitely been more durable than the Everlast gloves he had previously (not sure exactly what model of Everlast gloves but probably something entry level). So I just wanted to mention this as they appear to be more durable than I initially insinuated in my original post.

Hey guys just seen this thread on here thought id come and clear some stuff up,
Yes we do produce these in Pakistan, but we gone through a lot of testing to makesure we get the best glove for the price and we pride ourselfs on our glove quality yes the price is still low hence people are buying them and then reviewing them and giving good feedback anyone interested in buying a pair should not be put off by the low price....

Heres Cal Ellenor in our gloves hes a pro mma fighter from EFC in south africa

Attachments

• CAL.jpg
    CAL.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 15
Back