Glove Advice

lee909

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Looking for some new gloves for hoing back to train. Just trying to find a couple of decent pairs. Not worried about the price just quality and fit.

Ive had Top King Empower and thet like,well a glove. Tempted to get them again l. Do all Top Kings fit similar? Longer wrist support,fairly tight etc

I had a pair of Fairtex BG1,loved the glove but they slipped around the wrist and my hands could twist in them. Any better designs from them?

Looking at Boon,Raja,Hayabusa and Yokkao just trying to find out about fittings.

Also anywhere good to order online to the UK (used Muaythai-fighting). Doesnt matter if i have to wait a few weeks its a couple of months till i can start again after surgery

Think with Raja and Yokkao you might have the same problem you did with the Fairtex BGV1. Boon fit better around the wrist and have a tighter hand compartment but might not be the best if you have long fingers. I think some of the Top King and King gloves are all meant to fit in a similar way. Hayabusa is really overpriced and there are better options for the cost, custom made gloves for instance.

I made the switch to a Boxing glove rather than Muay Thai and haven't looked back. I'm very happy with the SABAS Super Soft glove, which is basically a high quality Winning clone for a third of the price.

erm, I think thaiboxingsore.co.uk os the address. Used them for 6 years. Wouldn't make recommendations though cos we all have different expectatijns and I've always used Windy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back