Glory vs. Enfusion

hahaha eastern european they organise 90% of the events in the Netherlands and Belgium

if you truly want to see the real difference between glory and enfusion both had events last night , glory in France and enfusion in Holland, at the end of the day look at the mat!!!!! glory went threw a whole event with almost not a drop of blood on their mat!!! yes you need to look very very close , and enfusion mat was covered in blood spots form fighters who are really fighting with a true fighter heart!!!! and in a 5 round title fight no one got KO in glory and both fighters looked like they just had a shower, enfusion after 2 title fights one KO and one guy went threw a blood war to defend his title, the is the true passion and love for the sport ,,,, make your choice.. watch both and and you will see where the true heart of real warriors fight ,, cheers

I'd probably pick a different Glory event to compare to if that's necessary. This is a poor hill to choose to die on.

Nobody seemed to watch Enfusion yesterday, Glory does a better job.

if you truly want to see the real difference between glory and enfusion both had events last night , glory in France and enfusion in Holland, at the end of the day look at the mat!!!!! glory went threw a whole event with almost not a drop of blood on their mat!!! yes you need to look very very close , and enfusion mat was covered in blood spots form fighters who are really fighting with a true fighter heart!!!! and in a 5 round title fight no one got KO in glory and both fighters looked like they just had a shower, enfusion after 2 title fights one KO and one guy went threw a blood war to defend his title, the is the true passion and love for the sport ,,,, make your choice.. watch both and and you will see where the true heart of real warriors fight ,, cheers
What a stupid way of comparing the 2. By how much blood was on the mat? Glory has better fighters and there were plenty of KO's yesterday. Who cares whether the KO's were in the title fights or not. You bring up true warriors yet I don't think you understand what that is. Go read the Art of War. Maybe you'll learn something.

what a dumbass comparison.

What an idiotic post I really hope you don't actually work for Enfusion...

I like enfusion over glory. I have been to 2 glory events in person now and have watched glory on TV. Watched enfusion on youtube. The stuff that i have seen from enfusion was very entertaining, high skill level fights.

Well Enfusion has the overall more entertaining fighters and their talent pool is deeper. But Enfusion has only a few events a year where they summon the big names to appear.
Glory is overall higher quality, but they only focus on fighters from Mike's Gym, Hemmers Gym and Colosseum. 3 big gyms with a lot of fighters, but they forget to sign the big names outside of those gyms.
If Glory is really the market leader as they claim to be, they should have signed and promoted fighters like Maslobojev, Allazov, Cosmo Alexande, Ibrahim el Bouni, Georgio Petrosyan, Tayfun Ozcan, All these guys could be champion in their division on a good day..

But TBH, i think within 2 or3 years, ONE FC will be the biggest Kickboxing/ Muaythai promotion..

Well Enfusion has the overall more entertaining fighters and their talent pool is deeper. But Enfusion has only a few events a year where they summon the big names to appear.
Glory is overall higher quality, but they only focus on fighters from Mike's Gym, Hemmers Gym and Colosseum. 3 big gyms with a lot of fighters, but they forget to sign the big names outside of those gyms.
If Glory is really the market leader as they claim to be, they should have signed and promoted fighters like Maslobojev, Allazov, Cosmo Alexande, Ibrahim el Bouni, Georgio Petrosyan, Tayfun Ozcan, All these guys could be champion in their division on a good day..

But TBH, i think within 2 or3 years, ONE FC will be the biggest Kickboxing/ Muaythai promotion..
what world are you living in that some how Enfusion has a deeper talent pool? They do not have single top 10 fighter in any division

what world are you living in that some how Enfusion has a deeper talent pool? They do not have single top 10 fighter in any division
Let me rephrase that! The divisions are more competitive. for every weight class there are multiple guys who can beat the current champs. There are no dominant fighters who are way above the rest.
So that keeps the entertainment value up!
I didn't mean to say that the Enfusion fighters are higher level then their GLORY colleagues. But i do think that guys like Tayfun Ozcan, Nordin Ben Moh, Illias Bulaid, Jonah Risco, Vladimír Moravčík, Ulrik Bokeme, Javier Loren and Luis Tavares can stand their ground against the top 5 ranked fighters of Glory.

What a stupid way of comparing the 2. By how much blood was on the mat? Glory has better fighters and there were plenty of KO's yesterday. Who cares whether the KO's were in the title fights or not. You bring up true warriors yet I don't think you understand what that is. Go read the Art of War. Maybe you'll learn something.

<45><45><45>

And we still waiting for the result from Enfusion, i hade to made an investigation for know some result, they have under contract some very interesting fighter, but they dont play technically in the same level than Glory.

Enfusion = Uefa cup

Glory = Champions League

Thats fact, i hope for Endy a promotion because they dont deserve him.

i agree with you. ONE FC will most likely be it for wordlwide kickboxing. I have been to a few Glory fights in person as well as watched plenty on tv and online. Granted I have watched more Glory than Enfusion, but I think the talent pool is about equal, the skill level of the enfusion guys is very high, they are just not well known. Glory has the big name famous guys, Enfusion has more entertaining fights. I think plenty of the enfusion guys could do well on Glory.

ONE is interesting but who the fuck knows what they'll do. I've said it before, they did figured out pretty great names to sign initially, some of the kind of names I wished Glory did go for. However bunch of those also seemed to basically be one offs at least for start. Petro going to fight more on ONE?

ONE has p4p the most dishonest PR game. They do it very very well to make things sound great...completely a different thing from actually being great.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing...s/news-story/7e36acc6371116cb80d91af9d4121fb5
ATTENTION UFC: You’ve got a fight on your hands. One Championship has declared it is coming for the No.1 mantle, believing it will soon overtake the UFC and NFL as the world’s biggest sports media property.
“We will surpass the NFL. The NFL is a single-country sport, played in America, a country with more than 325 million people.

“Asia, the home of martial arts, has 4.4 billion people. If 4.4 billion people download the app, I don’t think I’m going to have to worry.
“If you sell one $10 t-shirt once a year to two billion people, that’s two billion dollars in revenue.

“That’s why we’re confident. My team internally, that’s our goal, beating NFL.
That is the kind of lunacy they say out loud.

Tons of fighters have had issues with them too. While they were touting how well they were doing in China most their then top Chinese guys just walked out and rather went to some UFC tryouts held at the time because they weren't getting fights in ONE.

I don't doubt they can do some nice single fights...couple stand up fights per card...okay.
Long long way from holding actual watchable complete cards and having any kind of running divisions.

The free youtube streams had like max a 1000 viewers on the 2 first events they streamed, before them hiding the viewer numbers towards the end of the 2nd event. Talking about not having to worry if 4.4 billion people downloaded the app...
<DontBelieve1>

Last edited:
Yeah I appreciate consistency and ONE is a long way from establishing it. Glory for all its faults has been putting good shows almost every time now.

Glory vs. Enfusion is a non-issue. Enfusion is B-league and one dimensional in an annoying way. it's barely more than a dutch local promotion with dutch-moroccan fighters fighting dutch kickboxing. Glory was on a bad stretch a couple years ago but it's been rolling now - I do wish they had much deeper divisions though.

pretty strong card admittedly. most likely going to Oberhausen to see it live.

there have been plenty of better glory cards, though. The Glory Oberhausen event for example, was much more stacked.

Back