Glory vs. Enfusion

You better delete that account right away.

Yeah shouldn't be in the discussion.

At the end of the day Glory, China (Kunlun in particular) and K-1 Japan (for lighter weights) in that order are the destination leagues where top talents end up fighting each other. They are also the only ones with a conceivable path to breaking into the mainstream and making kb a sustainable sport (some might say the China leagues are already there).

Enfusion has fostered some great talent and occasionally puts on fun fights between those talents. In general though, it's a feeder league where a handful of talents crush cans and build up their resumes so they can be picked up by Glory, China or K-1. The closest analogue is Krush.

glory is what 6 maybe 8 years old ,,, k-1 is dead ,,, and had 2 weight categories max and open, enfusion has 2 years of there live shows and we compare them with million dollar companies, enfusion is the future

K-1 isn't dead they're doing amazing shows in Japan. Seriously they have not done one boring show and are basically universally praised no matter where you look. If one wanted to bring one more promotion to this dumb comparison thing K-1 in Japan would be another one doing some better things than Enfusion.

glory is what 6 maybe 8 years old ,,, k-1 is dead ,,, and had 2 weight categories max and open, enfusion has 2 years of there live shows and we compare them with million dollar companies, enfusion is the future

Lol, K-1 Japan has been running for exactly 2 years now too.
Heck the peak of achievement gotten by Enfusion talent is probably Ilias Bulaid being runner up in their 65kg tournament. Debatable, I thought he lost vs. Yamazaki and should be 2-4 across K-1/Krush

why does glory have 80% of there fighters from their own gym ,,, and golden glory guys hold almost all belts ,, wonder what they are told to say ,,,, and yes most glory match are so miss matched. i love kick boxing but can not watch them any more ,, can not wait till skipe tv get rid of them , and puts something better on. mayeb a heavy weight champ that can ko someone ,, it was so criticized that they set a mule for for him to ko just to give him one ,, lol,
When did you stop watching them? 3 years ago? Because everything you are saying isn't true today...

Seriously how many Enfusion employees post here at this point? Julie Kitchen gets a pass, she just gives details and moves along, plus she's quite the lovely lady...

When did you stop watching them? 3 years ago? Because everything you are saying isn't true today...
i watched the last match in new jersey, ,, was not so impressed, i know the events they had in europe where better and on the right track, but still we are over all comparing 100 million investment company , vs almost nothing in out side investment in this thread, so the fact enfusion is even asked say so much,

i watched the last match in new jersey, ,, was not so impressed, i know the events they had in europe where better and on the right track, but still we are over all comparing 100 million investment company , vs almost nothing in out side investment in this thread, so the fact enfusion is even asked say so much,
Ya but it's not a legitimate question to ask and everyone agrees.

You seem a bit out of touch with the current landscape. Who are all these Golden Glory title holders? I count 1/6.

Lol, K-1 Japan has been running for exactly 2 years now too.
Heck the peak of achievement gotten by Enfusion talent is probably Ilias Bulaid being runner up in their 65kg tournament. Debatable, I thought he lost vs. Yamazaki and should be 2-4 across K-1/Krush
i was under impression this thread is compare a company with 100 million investment, glory and new k1 my friend works for them, also big investment ,, enfusion has had no major investor, and it quality is far better,

we can say yes this guy was better this fighter is best ,, but in the end you want to see a great show enfusion show are more exciting over all ,, even if they have no name people, which they do not as they are developing the names and talent

i was under impression this thread is compare a company with 100 million investment, glory and new k1 my friend works for them, also big investment ,, enfusion has had no major investor, and it quality is far better,

we can say yes this guy was better this fighter is best ,, but in the end you want to see a great show enfusion show are more exciting over all ,, even if they have no name people, which they do not as they are developing the names and talent
How is enfusion quality better. Kunlun, K-1 and Glory are miles ahead of enfusion

Lol, $100M investment. Kunlun is probably the biggest KB org right now and they only got a $~30M investment in their series B.

Do you seriously believe that K-1 Japan (which had 6 employees until 2015 and operates out of an apartment) has $100M in investment? Tell me, who is your friend that works for them? They have 15 employees now, I'm sure I can call them up and ask to talk to them to verify these numbers.

Ya but it's not a legitimate question to ask and everyone agrees.

You seem a bit out of touch with the current landscape. Who are all these Golden Glory title holders? I count 1/6.
ok lets go ,,, van rossmalen ,, golden glory fighter ,,, nieky holzken golden glory the new champ from black label ,, black label is also an owner or investor in glory sorry can not get my tablet to bring up all names, glory champion button not working on my tablet , i know rico is not he is from another gym but most of there champs and fighters are from there own gyms.

And just to further kill this silly Enfusion on par/better than Glory thing Enfusion is trying to weave.

Kunlun's 2015 HW champ schooled the previous Enfusion HW champ.

Kunlun's Kyshenko beat Enfusion 80kg champ.

Kunlun's 70kg Wu Xuesong murdered Tayfun Ozcan and beat Kanters too.

I don't even know how up to date Enfusion's champions page is but their 75kg champ lost in Kunlun to a Chinese fighter too.

Enfusion out.

Enfusion < Wu Xusong < Cedric Manhoef < Jo Nattawut

#Rogan Bless

How is enfusion quality better. Kunlun, K-1 and Glory are miles ahead of enfusion
never seen KUNLUN K1 debate-able, i loved the old k1 but k1 is not what it is now, glory vs enfusion is this thread, and on the whole the fights are better in enfuion then glory

Lol, $100M investment. Kunlun is probably the biggest KB org right now and they only got a $~30M investment in their series B.

Do you seriously believe that K-1 Japan (which had 6 employees until 2015 and operates out of an apartment) has $100M in investment? Tell me, who is your friend that works for them? They have 15 employees now, I'm sure I can call them up and ask to talk to them to verify these numbers.
glory has 100 million i did not put a figure to k1 or the new k1, i know the old k1 but glory has had 40 plus 25 and again 25, think they are on their third investor,,

never seen KUNLUN K1 debate-able, i loved the old k1 but k1 is not what it is now, glory vs enfusion is this thread, and on the whole the fights are better in enfuion then glory
I disagree.

K-1 isn't dead they're doing amazing shows in Japan. Seriously they have not done one boring show and are basically universally praised no matter where you look. If one wanted to bring one more promotion to this dumb comparison thing K-1 in Japan would be another one doing some better things than Enfusion.
can not argue this point nor will i , it was k1 that gave me love to this sport,

current K-1 is still better than Enfusion

ok lets go ,,, van rossmalen ,, golden glory fighter ,,, nieky holzken golden glory the new champ from black label ,, black label is also an owner or investor in glory sorry can not get my tablet to bring up all names, glory champion button not working on my tablet , i know rico is not he is from another gym but most of there champs and fighters are from there own gyms.
Only one there training at and repping GG is Holzken...

Back