Glory top 50 moments

that feels like the most pointless top 50 ever.

Peter Aerts passing the torch to Rico Verhoeven in his retirement(back in the time of course)

that feels like the most pointless top 50 ever.
yeah it is being pretty bad til now,but i kinda understand,they shot huge on trying an top 50,they could do an top 30 or something

lots of crappy moments til now

they have the moral obligation on placing Aerts comeback against Ben Saddik at least in their top 3(top 1 imo)

yeah it is being pretty bad til now,but i kinda understand,they shot huge on trying an top 50,they could do an top 30 or something

lots of crappy moments til now

they have the moral obligation on placing Aerts comeback against Ben Saddik at least in their top 3(top 1 imo)

A top 30 for glory 50 doesnt make sence. Hope to see tyrone spong and saki in some of them.

Duut combined 48 seconds KO´s to win a contender tournament against "world class opponents"

Levin vs Marcus 3 terrible in all aspects

Duut combined 48 seconds KO´s to win a contender tournament against "world class opponents"

Duut is a legend in his own right. Is he top level? No. Is he intertaining? Fuck yeah! But haters gonna hate. Me? I love the guy. Crazy son of a bitch <Lmaoo>

Duut is a legend in his own right. Is he top level? No. Is he intertaining? Fuck yeah! But haters gonna hate. Me? I love the guy. Crazy son of a bitch <Lmaoo>
i wouldnt say a legend but i agree that his style of do or die is really entertaining

Rico Verhoeven winning the glory HW 4 man tournament

glory 4 amazing HW GP tournament(glory gotta be kidding,it should be at least top 15)

Last edited:

Boynazarov giantic upset KO win over Pinca

Saki Badass combination to drop Ghita on their rematch

The creation of the glory org when they bought Its Showtime

Kiria memorable comeback against Ristie

Back