Glory Middleweight Champ Pereira to fight in UFC contender series

Yodsanan

K'FESTA.1
@red
Reaction score

“Thank God. Another big step! August 10 in Las Vegas, more info soon.. Cheer for me.”

Probably trying out for the UFC contender series.

6CeFTNu.gif

g4CLJIu.gif

NeQwIUo.gif

the guy who KTFO adesanya? interesting. but is he training his wrestling, and for how long?

Does he have any prior MMA experience? If not, then I fear that his opponent will spam the double leg.

interesting. but is he training his wrestling, and for how long?

Does he have any prior MMA experience? If not, then I fear that his opponent will spam the double leg.
I have 0 knowledge of the guy but he sounds Brazilian and I would presume a Brazilian kickboxer has done the majority of his training with/in the same gym as a lot of MMA fighters. So probably an ok overall knowledge, could be good if thats his focus.

since theres no take downs in GLORY he could be mw champ

He probably makes somewhere between 15k-30k.
Yea, Id say 15-20k ish. Sitthichai makes about a little more than that if I remember correctly. A long time ago there was this thread and the user emailed Glory asking for the payouts of an event and it was super cheap.

Yea, Id say 15-20k ish. Sitthichai makes about a little more than that if I remember correctly. A long time ago there was this thread and the user emailed Glory asking for the payouts of an event and it was super cheap.

Haha, was actually basing that off Sittichais 30k pay. 20k makes sense.

Pretty interesting

How is his ground game though?

Worked for kickboxers like Hunto and Crocop... just hit the gym hard with cross-training.

so he started BJJ in January, won a white belt tournament and got this blue belts a month ago.

very well prepared for his UFC run.

<Goldie11>

Back